5'7, 145 Lbs Athletic with Previous Breast Lift - Reno, NV

I'm scheduled for my breast augmentation next...

I'm scheduled for my breast augmentation next month and I am trying to figure out the right size to fit my frame. I workout frequently with weights and also cardio. I want a round look with upper fullness. Trying to avoid side boob and a large gap. I am not going for a "natural" look I am wanting a lot of upper fullness.

Consult in 2 days

So I have my consult in a couple days and surgery is scheduled for next month. I am still torn on how big I want to go! I need input from those fellow fitness addicts like myself ???? I don't want my new boobs to interfere with my workouts (crossfit). I want to have nice fullness on the top and cleavage! I'm afraid I will go too small and regret it afterwards.

Post surgical bra!! It's getting real!

Just bought this bra online and it fits fine I'm hoping it fits the new boobs! I am assuming it's supposed to be snug. I'm hoping I just actually have cleavage in this bad girl in a couple weeks. I have my post op next week and I'm super anxious. I can't help but get worried about how long I won't be exercising like I am used to doing everyday. I know it will be worth it though!

Before pics

Ugh this picture just makes me want my new boobs even more!!! This bra used to fit me before I lost weight. Come on October 14th!!!!

Getting close!

Well my surgery is in just a few days and I am getting super anxious! I just want to get it over with. Here is another before pic to let you all know what I'm working with before the big day gets here. Can't wait!!

On the other side!

Well it's all done! I ended up with 550 cc ins the right breast and 650 cc in the left breast. I'm in a good amount so I am making sure I keep up with my meds. Felt groggy when I woke up from surgery but otherwise it wasn't too bad. Can't take off my bandages for two days so I am going to be super anxious to see my new boobs!

3 dpo

Well I'm on day three after my breast augmentation. I am feeling much better than the first day but still super sore. Got to finally take a shower which was nice and I got to see the girls for the first time. Now I'm wearing the death strap to get them to move down. I'm hoping the next few days the soreness subsides! I have my follow up appointment next week to learn the massage technique.

More progress pics

Here are some side view pics!
Reno Plastic Surgeon