Trashy Job

I had a TT and belly button and tighting of the...

I had a TT and belly button and tighting of the muscles done , and im freaking out my dr just keepss telling me to clean it with soap and keep dry and keep dressing on it , im doing everything he is saying. But i got scared and went to the hospital and they wouldnt touch it , its right above my hair line im so scared.

Trying to get my sexy back

Well talked to my dr , and he said the famous words keep packing and keep dry , im done this is my body . I cant believe what he keeps saying he should be liable , mean while my private area is hurting me now , all he said of course its in the same area.

So i just got a call for my womb vac delivery it should be here tomorrow which is 10/08/16 , these holes are very uncomfortable , i cant sleep i hate to even shower all i do is cry cuz i cant believe what i put myself through , i keep asking myself if it was worth it and the answer is still the same no . God gave me children that were healthy , and if i was soppose to get my sexy bck it would of happen a long time ago. Ive taken time away from my kids and also from me, if i had the choice to do all this ovr again i wouldnt i would stay with my stomach the way it was. Taken this as a lesson learned , i did something for me just out of spite , ill never do again cuz i was always beautiful inside and out i just had to believe it . Ladies this shit ain't no joke do ur research cuz i totally suffered and my PS sucked .

Hi everyone, just thought i wld check in with everyone and let u know
how im doing. Well ive been with wound care for now for 3 weeks whn i
first got started with this wound vac and the whole process i was so
drained and scared and constantly crying, my PS sucked and would always
tell me false info such its normal keep packing blah blah , and whn i
started wound care they were very concerned about the area it was in .
Anyways whn i first got started my womb was 18centimeters 3/4 of a
quater wide and 4 centimeters deep now its 16 centimeters wide and 3
inches deep , if it wasnt for womb care and this vac , i would b lost
this has become my best friend , and for my womb care clinic the bomb
they show so much concern and caring truly a blessing . Going to see if i
can take this whole ordeal further ive lost so much time off wrk and
the time ive taken away from my kids wasnt worth it . I wld never do
this again . And for my PS well lets just say im not done yet, No
pictures but they do take pictures everytime i go. Take care yall
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I dont think this looks very professional.