33, 3 Kids 183lbs 5'9" 110lb Weight Loss Finally Getting MY Dream Body - Raleigh, NC

A little background, I had gastric sleeve about a...

A little background, I had gastric sleeve about a year and a half ago. I've been overweight my entire life. Decided to start the hard work and I'm on the cusp of achieving my goal weight. I've decided on a surgeon and had my consultation. I'm super excited and nervous. I would love some tips from any rs vets. What products to purchase, what really helped you sleep or any other tips you may have... here are a few before pictures and what I'm workin with.

Three kids!

Trying to start my meal prepping. Get Christmas decorations and lights hung all while managing a household and three kiddos! ???? My husband travels for work. He's currently overseas, so I'm trying to get all of his favorite meals froze (breakfast biscuits and dinners for him and the kids). How do you moms do it??
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

During my consultation I had a great chat with dr. Pyle. He was very informative and took his time to answer all of my questions. My husband was also with me and dr. Pyle was also patient with his redundant questions. Lol the only down side to the practice is that there's a disconnect with the patient coordinator, Jessica. I've had to send several emails to follow up with her on things she's dropped the ball on. She's unfortunately had a poor excuse for everything. The office has an imaging system that you can basically try on different breast sizes with. She said she'd send the pictures same day, well after two emails and a follow up call, I finally received my images. It's been a slow process with her. I'm not sure if she's new, just learning her position or just down right forgetful. She's made this experience hard. The only thing that keeps me hanging on is that dr. Pyle really made me feel comfortable.