Inverted Nipple Correction - Male Perspective - Princes Risborough, GB

Mr Richards and his team were incredibly...

Mr Richards and his team were incredibly professional throughout, while managing to relax and distract me when the needles for the local anaesthetic went in. For both sides, the procedure seemed to last 15-20 minutes, and immediately afterwards my nipples were bolt upright, without much sign of incision or bleeding. There was no pain during the operation, just as they say a tugging and pulling sensation. One day post operation it was an intense throb which was very distracting, but no more painful than perhaps the burn of a hot pepper. It's now 2 weeks post-op, and there are no visible signs of surgery at all, no bruising, no scarring and the scabs have fallen off. I couldn't be happier with it - I didn't realise to what extent they had affected my body image, but it's really like night and day.

Somehow inverted nipples had made me feel fat even when I wasn't, and for years I'd avoided going around shirtless or going to the swimming pool. Another side to Aurora Clinic's care is they were entirely non-judgmental about my reasons for doing the op, and didn't make me feel the stigma I know is there about a man undergoing such a procedure. Thank you Mr Richards, and to all members of the team. Worth every penny, and I would recommend the clinic and procedure to anybody.
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Richards was friendly and professional throughout.