Mum of 3 Breast Fed Tired Looking Boobs - Prague, CZ

I can't remember ever being happy with my breasts....

I can't remember ever being happy with my breasts. They always seemed to appear low on my chest and tummy. My weight has remained pretty consisted throughout my twenties however having three children and breast feeding took its toll. I thought about having work done but didn't really get the kick until my last two children attended school. I knew we wouldn't be having anymore babies and with that I decided to work out and get my body back into good shape. I did well but my chest really knocked my confidence.
After researching for months I decided on a company abroad; Beauty In Prague and the surgeon was to be Dr Skala.
A best friend of mine was also coming with me for support but also to have work done herself with Dr Skala.
I had a lift with a reduction. This was an anchor lift. I am very happy with the whole experience and would recommend Dr Skala to anyone. My current size is UK 32E. Cost above is U.K. Pounds.

Once the swelling started to go down

Prague Plastic Surgeon