35 Years Old. 5'4 120 Pounds. 6 Children. AA Cup to Full C - Portland, OR

Tomorrow is the big day! I've birthed and nursed 6...

Tomorrow is the big day! I've birthed and nursed 6 children...I'm so excited to finally do something for myself!! I've been wanting to do this for a very long time. Now that I know I'm done having children, I figured now is the perfect time:) I really got on the ball. I had my free consultation not even 4 weeks ago and I'm having my procedure tomorrow! My PS and I decided on 290cc to maybe 300cc silicon. Full C is what I'm shooting for. Of course like most of you I want them to look as natural as possible.
I can't wait to feel more like a woman!!! I absolutely love working out, it keeps me sane. I've found recently that the more I tone my upper body, the more masculine I look. Although my husband tells me I'm beautiful and perfect, I still feel like a little boy when I look in the mirror. I'm very happy with the rest of my body, so why not enhance the part of it I'm not happy with, right?;) The nerves have definitely kicked in today!.. I've only been excited up until now. I would love some feedback from all of you ladies out there!! Those of you that have already been through this procedure and the ones that are about to, like me.

6 days post

Recovering slowly. I ended up having to get much bigger implements than I expected. The PS ( Dr. John Lee, Who I recommended very highly ) decided on 415 cc instead of 300cc, in order to get me to a full C. I couldn't be happier with my results! I'm still unfortunately on pain meds but hope to be off them in the next few days. I can't wait to be fully recovered and out of this post surgical compression bra! Good luck to you all!

A couple questions

How long does it take for my breasts not to hurt so bad in the morning?!? Any suggestions on comfortable, 100% cotton bras to wear to bed for a week 1/2 post surgery. Thanks in advance for your input:)

So happy with my results!

It's been 15 days since my breast augmentation. I couldn't be happier with my results. Other than a couple pretty painful days, my recovery has been smooth. I honestly feel more like myself now that I have a "fuller figure". Not that my breast defined me but I do feel different ( I haven't changed, I just feel different ) since my procedure. With beingning a mother of 6 and a wife, it's very hard to take time to think of me and I'm so happy I did!!! I couldn't have done it without all the support and help from my friends and family!!
I was on here everyday multiple times a day before my procedure. You all answered a lot of my questions and calmed some of my fears, with sharing your stories... I want to thank you for that, thank you!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

So comfy!

For all the ladies looking for a comfortable post surgical bra. This one is aaaaaamazing!! Just an FYI.
Portland Plastic Surgeon