Whoo-Hoo! Phase 2 - Portage, MI

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Last year, I had a mommy makeover (breast...

Last year, I had a mommy makeover (breast reduction, tummy tuck, and liposuction). Most went well (a small issue with necrosis on breast, but all has healed and things are beautiful). However, my muscle repair was so extensive, the PS did not want to be overly aggressive with the lipo. The whole procedure took almost 6 hours.

Well, there is still a couple of areas of fat that I want to go back and get rid of (tummy), but I'm adding some inner thigh work too. My PS was great and told me to wait a year after the mommy makeover to see full results. Well, it's been about a year and I'm ready to go. I'm not as nervous as I was with the MM, but it's still surgery - so I still have a few concerns. Will keep you up to date!! Good luck to all going through this!!

Less than 2 weeks away from MM Part II

My lipo is just two weeks away. Although I am not as nervous as last time, I still feel a little anxious, especially with the swelling. My PS really emphasized that I would experience swelling for awhile. Yuck. I'm not the most patient person, but ok, I'll deal with it.

Because this site was so helpful to me before, I am going to be brave and show my transformation thus far. Try not to faint! I haven't taken pictures in about a year. I'll post those a little later.

Made It!

Whew! Made it. This time, though, a little more pain. My thighs are killing me but not my waist. I guess through 2 C-sections, 1 hysterectomy, and one tummy tuck, my tummy muscles and nerves are used to it.

The thigh compression garment is a killer. Cracks me up that they are crotchless!! Other than that and feeling hot (I've taken my temperature and no fever), I'm good but still woozy. Will check back later. Congrats to my other 8/14 sisters and brothers that had a procedure and good luck to those ahead.

Weird lipo bruising pattern

This is so weird. I had lipo on my flanks, abdomen, and thighs. There is major bruising on my flanks and thighs and nothing on my abdomen. It is so weird. While I think I can feel some work was done there, I would expect that part to be bruised as much as the others. Is this normal?

Bra Rolls look like Bra Logs

So far, my recovery is going well, except my bra rolls look ginormous!!! My bruising is almost all gone on my thighs and I never had any on my abdomen. I know it's only been 2 weeks, but the bra roll thing is ugly. I can see my new waistline coming along and I know I have to be patient. I can't wait until my next post-op (next week) to see if this will be ok.
Kalamazoo Plastic Surgeon

One of the most awesome men I know. Highly professional, compassionate, provides extremely realistic expectations, and an overall nice man. I would recommend him to anyone.