46 Year Old Male Wanting Six Pack Back - Pittsburgh, PA

Dr Fernau actually gave me a six pack! I had...

Dr Fernau actually gave me a six pack! I had abdominal etching 10 months ago using smartlipo and my abs are back ! One great thing about Dr Fernau he really cares. I was weighed every time I came in and he always encouraged exercise and healthy eating. I really followed instructions and it paid off. He and his staff are a great team. No other medical office can compare ! I'm coming for bicep, deltoid , pec and calf implants. He did some of buddies with knock out results ! He is the best !
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Dr Fernau is the best doc I ever could have found to do my abdominal etching! My results are better then I thought they would be. He really cared and coached me on exercise and eating healthy! His office staff called me after surgery and other times to check on me and give me encouragement. He did some body implants of my friends and I am coming back for implants for bicep, deltoid,pec and calf. He is the best !