Thrilled with Results of "Mommy Makeover" - Phoenix, AZ

Through diet and exercise (slowly after 2.5...

Through diet and exercise (slowly after 2.5 years), I was able to get within a few pounds of my pre-pregnancy weight. Unfortunately, I still looked a few months pregnant because of the extra skin left behind from my last pregnancy. (My belly measured 44 weeks at my 32 week OBGYN appointment due to extra fluid and a large baby!!) I also had a scar from two C-Sections and my breasts were not as perky as they had been before breastfeeding and weight gain/loss. I am only 33 years old and am active and I wanted to look like it. The only way to get rid of the extra skin and get volume and lift in my breasts was through surgery.

Photo Update

Dr. W was very thorough in my initial consultation. He spent a good amount of time listening to what my goals were and then gave me information on the procedures he recommended. He was honest and candid and I appreciate that he was able to tell me what to reasonably expect from surgery. He was very personable and I felt like he really cared about me as a person and about achieving my desired results. M was also awesome! She was able to answer my questions and was a great person to talk to when I got worried about anything regarding the surgery or post op. She spent extra time with me during my appointments (before and after surgery), on the phone when I had miscellaneous questions, and helped keep me from over-stressing. When I tried on the implants she gave good insight to things I hadn’t considered and wasn’t at all bothered that I wanted to try them on again a few days later. I was back to work within 2 weeks and able to return to my normal activities after 10 weeks. I feel great now (14 weeks post op)! I am so happy I had the surgery and that I chose Dr. Ward. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. W to anyone I know looking for a ‘mommy makeover’.