41 Years Old, Always Had Cellulite. Phoenix, AZ

Since I was a teen, I always had cellulite and was...

Since I was a teen, I always had cellulite and was never happy with my butt or legs. My husband suggested getting treatment. I didn't want to spend the money, but after a lot of thought I decided to do it. This seemed like the best treatment option for cellulite.

The treatment was more painful than I expected. It was the numbing part that was painful and if the area wasn't numb enough. I had about 100 areas treated. It's only been one day so far, but I am VERY sore and tender to the touch. I have a pretty high tolerance for pain, so I think it was just because there was so many spots treated unlike most people that have it done.

I couldn't find the Spanx recommended, but I did buy some other versions I can use while I wash the one they gave me. I did wash it today already (1 day later) due to the blood that went through the bandages. I didn't prepare well enough for the bandages. I did take them off 24 hours later and there was still some bleeding. I think it was due to the bandages being stuck to the skin. It was like picking off a scab. I let it dry and wrapped towels around me for a few hours and then put on my clean Spanx.

I will post pictures as I progress. I have been taking a lot of Tylenol for the pain. I am hoping it will be worth it and that I will be happy with it once I am healed.

Day 2

Day six

Day 6

Seeing some improvement, but still painful.

Day 12

Looking and feeling better. I have noticed some hard spots under some of the bruises, which are areas of inflammation. Hopefully, that won't take too long to resolve. Let me know what you think.

Almost 3 weeks later...

Just over 6 weeks and still healing...

So, it's been just over 6 weeks and I am feeling disappointed. There has been some improvement, but I don't think it was worth $6 at this point. I still have some deep bruises, hard spots, numbness in one area, and red dots from all the needles. I thought I would be summer ready, but that is not the case. I am even more embarrassed to wear shorts right now. I have gone in for 2 follow-ups. They were going to take pictures, but felt I should wait until I was healed. Since my skin is taking so long to heal and they knew I wanted to be ready for the summer, they suggested using some lightening cream for a couple weeks and to go into their office for a couple of lightening treatments by machine to speed up the healing process. I will have my first treatment this week. My husband says my legs look better, but is also upset that it's taking so long to heal. I would not recommend doing this procedure near summer or spending the price at this time. I am hoping things will look better in 6 months as they say, but I am not feeling very optimistic right now.
Cheryl Schaaf

Cheryl was great. I am just hoping the results will be great too.