I Love Who I Am Now, 57 and Feeling Great. Pensacola, FL

I actually had a DIEP Flap surgery in Sept 2015,...

I actually had a DIEP Flap surgery in Sept 2015, 2 weeks ago I had a revision to one breast because the other decided it had a mind of its own and shrink due to radiation treatment I had the year before, so I had the one breast reduced just a little bit, he suck a little fat out of same areas and put it in other areas. I could have left it, but I had been through so much in the past couple of years, I deserved to feel whole again, I deserved to feel like a women again. I would do it all over again if I had to. That is if Dr. Brown did it. I had my surgery on a Thursday and I went back to work on Tuesday. I will post pictures when all is healed. My last step is tattoos........ I feel so good and the best part is, I look really good.

Before & After Pictures

I wanted everyone interested in the DIEP flap to see my before and after pictures. I hope they are helpful to someone wanting to feel better about themselves and to enjoy their life to it's fullest.

Revision Pictures

I will post my revision pictures at a later date.
Pensacola Physician

I could not say enough nice things about Dr. Ben Brown and his office staff. If you have followed my journey with Dr. Brown from my first surgery with him, my opinion has not changed, he is great. He is knowledgeable, patient, kind, & caring. He takes the time to know who you are and who you want to be, he wants to know what you expectation are. He will never make you feel rushed, when he is with you, you are the most important person to him. There is never a silly question they are all important, and he will answer them. Never hesitate make your appointment to see him today.