Waiting Forever for Boobs - Pensacola, FL

I was going to wait to start my review/blog...

I was going to wait to start my review/blog whatnot but I'm having a bad boob day so here goes. This is going to be about a 2 year process for me as I am waiting until I'm done having kids before getting implants. I've always been small 32A-B and it didn't bother me until I had boobs when I was breast feeding my daughter. They. Were. Amazing. They were the perfect size and perky and I loved showing them off. Here's the thing... when you've never had cleavage and the only reason to wear a bra is to make it look like you have boobs and then you get some and have cleavage and popcorn falls between your boobs and they actually move when you go for a run its an amazing feeling. Anyways after I stopped breast feeding they went from glorious 32Ds to wimpy 32As. Granted they aren't saggy or pancakey or anything but there's so little tissue there that even push up bras only give me a little lift. My husband is in shape and his (small) pecs are the same size as my boobs. I've started mentally referring to my bras as my boobs because if I don't wear a bra I look like a boy. It's also mentally challenging when the majority of your bra size is located in the mother effing KIDS department! Seriously, I'm a grown woman who's had a baby and 12 year olds have bigger boobs than me. It's just tough waiting right now. I've always liked my body. Of course I'd change this or that but I've never hated anything until now. I hate my boobs. I really do. It's such a strange feeling and I feel for those who hate more than 1 body part. I have a countdown in my phone until I can hopefully get pregnant with #2 and then another for when I can hopefully get forever boobs. My plan is to get the consult when I'm close to being done breast feeding so I can show the dr exactly what I want then go back when I'm done so he/she knows what size to give me. If all goes according to plan I can have my dream boobs in 1000 days. Worth the wait!