42 with Sudo Gynecomastia - London, UK

I had sudo man boobs since a teen. No amount of...

I had sudo man boobs since a teen. No amount of exercise would rid me off them. I was average weight. I hoped having the procedure would improve the appearance and boost my confidence. I went swimming and to the beach but I always felt self conscious . I was really looking forward to repeating these activities after the simple procedure with out being self conscious.

Male Chest Liposuction

Although I exercise regularly I carried extra weight on my stomach and chest. No amount of chest exercises would remove it. As I was self conscious about it I decided to have liposuction. I was told by Dr Mark Soldin I would be happy with the improved appearance to my chest and that the scars would be very small. I have had moles removed and also smart lipo before ( which did not work either ) and my skin has always healed well. Dr Mark Soldin told me that he usually fixes other surgeons mistakes. Not this time! He has left me with obvious scars and the liposuction did not work. I knew almost immediately that it hadn`t worked and when I got in touch I was brushed off, told that it was swelling. Here I am a year later with the same problem. I have indentations ( divets ) where to much fact was removed, this I would expect from a novice. The cannula used was 3mm but my scars are 2cm long. I wish I could turn back the clock, I`d go no-where near this surgeon
London Plastic Surgeon

I was told not to worry and that I would be happy with the results, I`m not. The scarring is obvious and there is no improvement with the appearance of my chest. I have seen Dr Mark Soldin and he said he will perform a revision at no cost. I do not want any further damage done.