Juvederm Procedure for Labial Folds in the Face - Palo Alto, CA

I recently had Juvederm injections done to the...

I recently had Juvederm injections done to the labial folds on my face. The procedure took less then an hour and Dr. Lim as always was terrific. She made sure that the area in my face was completely numb so that when the injection was done I felt nothing. I hardly had any bruising and the bruising I did have went away in three day. Now that the swelling is gone it looks quite normal no one can really tell I had anything done it looks quite natural. I only had two cc's of Juvederm this time usually I have three so maybe the product lasted a bit longer this time. I am quite pleased and Dr. Lim is great at making you feel relaxed and comfortable.
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lim really has a nice way of making you feel comfortable. She is also very honest and if she does not think you need something she will tell you so you don't come out looking like a blow fish or something worse! She also makes sure that you are comfortable during the procedure so you feel the least amount of pain and I have to say I felt no pain. I have gone to Dr. Lim now for 3 years and I am so glad that I found her and Duet Plastic Surgery.