Poor Outcome

I cannot write much thus far due to legal process....

I cannot write much thus far due to legal process. However, this is my result and in my opinion, it is not acceptable. Dr. Laufer is located in a newer facility in Dunedin, FL close to the Dunedin Causeway. If you have a person dropping you off for surgery they can bring a book or their sneakers and go to the Causeway.

Still No Help From Doctor

It has been 137 days since my procedure and 136 days of continuous pain in my right breast. In my opinion, there is no immediacy to assist me. It is true that I did not attend my three month follow up appointment, mostly because I lacked trust and became concerned about what I perceive as the lack of information in my file as well as the confusion of exactly how the situation was to be fixed. I had a plane ticket booked to attend the post op, but as things continued to decline, I decided to not spend further money without a guarantee of help. I am still hopeful that a resolution can be found but the relationship is pretty damaged in my opinion. I continue to be in a great deal of pain. I decided to try on a regular bra as I have been living in sports bras. Sure enough, the right breast was still too big to fit. Everyday I just hope it will magically resolve itself. Not so much. I have received definitive correspondence from the office that stated they will help me but not until I take down my negative review. This is the second time I was asked to take down my review and upon complying, the doctor will talk to me. He will not talk to me before that because a negative review does not equal trust. In my opinion, an incorrectly placed implant size causing two different cup sizes and constant pain, also does not create trust. I was hopeful that we would be able to work together and this would have been an amazing success story of client/provider interaction but not quite yet. Still hopeful, but in the mean time, I have been meeting with other doctors to try and find out what my options are to first and foremost, get out of pain.
Dunedin Plastic Surgeon