17 Year Old BA Revision - 650cc silicone over textured Mentor implants

Previous BA was 17 years ago 325/340cc saline...

Previous BA was 17 years ago 325/340cc saline implants
breastfeed two little ones afterwards and needless to say...they've deflated a little
Looking at getting 525 to 625cc (want to be a full D/small DD)
Deciding between two PS right now and looking at HP Silicone by Mentor
5'9 1251bs athletic build

Before revision and wish boobies

Forgot to add:
I'm 47 years young with 4 kiddos (the youngest is 3) :)

$1200 for customer service?

I'm still trying to decide btwn 2 PSs ugh!
They both are great and have gotten positive reviews from friends that have used them both
My only concern is the office staff and nurse
The more expensive quote ($1200) has an amazing staff AND love the nurse
The other is ok staff and the nurse was kinda rude (just really matter of fact/no warm fuzzies lol)
So fellow BA ladies...what would you do???

Money Paid Boobies are picked!!

Had my final consultation today and I am over the moon excited!! I've had SO many people tell me that I shouldn't go so big bc of my frame (5'9 125lbs). My ps assured me today that he had no problem creating the look of my wish boobs! Matter of fact he's changing my HP to UHP so that I can go bigger w/out going wider. Not sure on ccs yet but he is thinking anywhere from 575-650. He's going with a textured implant bc of my concern w/bottoming out (another reason he's going UHP).
And because this is a revision he states that I shouldn't have too much discomfort afterwards even though I'm going much bigger! <---that the lord for that :)

Today's the day!

Getting a little anxious and second guessing size. I DO NOT remember feeling this way the 1st time 17 years ago (Too much social media I guess)?? I really want a full D/DD but I made the mistake and read a few explant stories about all the problems these ladies had. My S/O keeps reminding me that this is what I've wanted for 2 years and to get off the internet LOL
I know my ps will not have me look like a clown and I know I'll regret going smaller after it's all said and done so it's time to "sh*t or get off the pot"!!
Ok...time to shower and get ready
Surgery scheduled for this afternoon, see you in the other side. (•)(•)

I feel Amazing!!!

Just a little sore but NOT bad at all!! Was sleepy when I first got home but now I'm eating and feel fine. PS went with 650ccs UHP textured implants Mentor
I am truly amazed on how good I feel!!
I heard revisions aren't as bad bc there's already a pocket but I thought by going bigger there would be more discomfort. My girlfriend came by to bring food and I showed her and her reaction was priceless!!! She was like "OMG they look sooo good" I was shocked at how GREAT they look. Dr. Cannova is an amazing PS and walked me thru my concerns each time I spoke with him and today was no exception!
My bf keeps yelling at me to sleep but I haven't taken any meds yet and am not sleepy lol
I've attached photos! (The pre-op pic is crooked bc my bf didn't take it head on so it looks distorted lol)
SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!

4 days post op

Adding photos to show the progress
LOVE LOVE LOVE the size
No more pain meds (only took a total of 3 since surgery) and even went for a drive today (getting cabin fever).
They are definitely heavier than what I'm used to so I need to be mindful of that since they are still healing and I've gotten a few twinges from doing a little too much too soon.

Post Op

Well I guess this is what "overs" look like! PS explained that because of armpit incision the 1st go around my muscle wasn't fully expanded and bc of that it was really tight putting in such larger of an implant from what I had (325/340)
Ps felt that instead of fighting with it for who knows how long based on my wish pics he just went over the muscle to give me the fullness and shape I wanted. Ps also put in extra stitching at the bottom to "hold up" the implant and keep them perky (I knew ps did something bc I could feel it)
Overall ps was VERY pleased with how they are looking and removed stitches.
I love them but was a little taken back thinking I went under the muscle only to find out they're overs. Anyone have experience with over the muscle implants they'd like to share?
Thanks!!

3 weeks post op

Getting better each day!
Still have "morning boob" but I'm able to sleep on my sides and even my stomach for a bit. Having some soreness during the day but not really bad just more irritating than anything and bending over for a period of time does begin to ache a little. I think that has to do with them being overs and not really having the support yet (I have textured so my ps says that will help with the support issue)
Did go to VS for their semi annual sale
Measured 32DD/DDD but 34DD fit and felt much better. Bought the Body by Victoria bra...loved! Didn't really care for the Very Sexy line...pushed them up WAY too much and made me look like unaboob! Lol
There was another line Demi Dream Angel that I really liked
Here's my 1st new DD bra!!
Dr Joseph Cannova Jr.