46, 5'6", 125, 3 Breastfed Kids, 325 Silicone Under to 500 Silicone Under - Overland Park, KS

I had a very easy recovery my first time around....

I had a very easy recovery my first time around. Due to just wanting breasts the first time I went conservative (was34-36 AA). They seemed huge at first but they are approx a c cup and very far apart. Mine are naturally wide-set
I'm hoping for some fullness in the middle along with all around fullness. I want to be able to downplay or conceal them at work.
I felt good about the 500...a little normal worry about looking to big, but don't want to spend so much and not see a difference.
I'm hoping that with being under the muscle and my desire to increase a cup size this will be a good choice.
I'm so hoping to go back to work on tues after my Friday surgery. Thoughts on size, recovery for revision, and concealing them when in a professional setting?
Thanks.

More current pics. 325 silicone under

One week til go time

Prescriptions bought. Comfy outfit chosen. Taking vitamins. Feeling good! ????
Normal questioning of size, etc but I have full confidence in Dr. Quinn. Normal worries about returning to work so early but it will be fine. All in all I feel set and a lil excited. ????

1, 2, & 3 day post op 500cc report

Surgery was 7:30 am Friday morning. Incredible staff and very comfortable and at ease. Surgery lasted 25 min!! Wha?!????. Dr Quinn told my significant other that the larger implants slipped effortlessly into the existing pockets. He said he doubted I would need the diazapem (muscle relaxant). I came home and hung out in the recliner the rest of the day, not even napping. I had no discomfort (not really even pain) until 7:30 pm and I then took my first pain pills. I can't believe that!! That night I watched my Royals lose to the Mets and slept in bed propped up by pillows. I was sick of the chaise by that time. Sleep was ok. I think due to my age my back was hurting from the 45 angle where at age 30 I didn't recall back discomfort. The joys and adventures of aging. ????
I used peas that first day but my swelling is so minimum...almost non-existent, I have not used since.
Day 2 I still sat around most of the day however getting up and about the house wasn't an issue. I tried to take it easy and not overdue. I used pain pills I think three times total yesterday which still is amazing to me. I have had no real pain. It has mostly been incision discomfort!
Decided last minute to leave the house with my sig other to his brothers to sit in the driveway with a fire and watch the Royals (beat the mets!??????????????). I felt tired because I took my hydrocodone just prior to leaving but it was relaxing and wasn't a problem at all. (Just tried to avoid all the hugs from family! I don't tell people...both times I only share with a bestie. Just my personal choice.)
Day 3 today...I woke after sleeping well still propped up. No pain and not even enough to incision discomfort to justify taking any meds so I'm not.
My first reaction regarding my chest was I didn't jump cc's enough to make a difference and was a little distressed that I spent another 7k and will look the same naked or in a swim suit. However day 3, I think the size will turn out to be ideal. I don't want to be seen as Tits McGhee and I think this has upped me enough to feel fuller but won't be obvious to co-workers etc.

Halloween- Royals treat day 2!

Go Royals! One more game to take the ??????????

11 days po. 500cc

Day 11. A little uneven, but it's still very early.
Zero pain. Have the ok to begin light exercise this week.

2 weeks po

I was initially really disappointed with the size outcome but I think this will turn out how it is supposed to be. In a bathing suit top I'm busty and more volume would prob be too much for the image around friends and family. I just have wide spaced breasts and I'll never have that 1/4 in gap cleavage look. So I'm choosing to quit bitchin???? and get over it!

Bralettes & swim tops

32DDD....bra measurement

Online bra measurement is a simple process but there are conflicting processes.
I measure a 31 band width and 37 across fullest breasts.
According the to measurement sites that take bandwidth measurement as the bra band literally, I should be a 30G or a 32 DD. I haven't purchased any underwire yet but have tried some on and the 32 band is great but DD wasn't enough and DDD was better....but some bra brands fit me better than others. I can't imagine what vs would put me at ????.
The other methods that convert the band width with my above measurements put me in a 34C. Umm....not happening. That method just can't be correct.

Age 46- 5'6"- 500 CC Mentor HP

Thought I'd share this here in case it might help someone with questions or decisions. For my 40th I got 325 cc. My recovery was easier than I anticipated. It felt much like when you work a muscle too much..x10. :)They were perfect for me at the time but I noticed this last year they weren't filling out swimsuits and looked a little saggy. I exercise regularly and participate in many varied racing events and probably didn't support them as well as I should have. I decided to do it one more time but increase to 500cc. The recovery was so easy due to the pockets already existing. I really fretted some over the size, not wanting to look too large. After surgery I was shocked at how "small" they were. They aren't small of course, but I had envisioned such a drastic change and it wasn't. I was also crossing fingers for more in the center (cleavage) but I guess mine are just naturally set too far apart for that to become reality. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. :)
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Dr Quinn is the ultimate professional and one of the very best around.