Searching for a New Me Before 2017 - Orlando, FL

I have been researching TT on and off for the past...

I have been researching TT on and off for the past 5 years. Last year I decided to just do it. I have had several consultations and cant seem to find someone who is reasonably priced and I am comfortable with. Since I am a bit skeptical about traveling abroad, I would like a surgeon in the US (preferably Florida) who has experience and has not had hospital privileges revoked. Any suggestions?

Time flies

I choose to go with Dr. Gloria Thomas and have scheduled my surgery for December 26, 2016. The anxiety is starting to rise????. I've read soo many blogs and still feel like I'm not ready. Any ideas of what I should pack and expect?

Any Suggestions on preparing are welcome.

One Day Post Op

Had a tummy tuck yesterday and haven't been able to sleep more than 30 mins at a time. I'm scared I might hurt or pull one of my drains. I can slowly walk to the bathroom but break out in a sweat when laying back down. Going for my first post op appointment in a few hours. Should I begin the lymphatic drainage massages today or wait until tomorrow ?

15 days post op

So far so good. 15 days post op and my incision looks great. I can tell once I'm fully healed the scar will look great. Each day gets better and better. I Still have some bruising and looking forward to a full nights sleep. Overall I'm happy with my results.

Before and after pics

Some hardening

I'm 5 weeks post op and have good days and some bad. The good far outweigh the bad. I have some hard spots under my belly button and a very tender area. My PS attempted to drain it a few weeks ago and she said the blood was too thick. It's not nearly as bruised. I'm hoping the tenderness is because of my cycle. Does anyone elso have tenderness during their cycle?

Also wondering if the holes will eventually fill in.... any thoughts???

Dr. Thomas is amazing. She made me feel comfortable and was very informative. She is patient and compassionate. I could not have chosen a better surgeon