50 Plus, 2 Prior Breast Augmentations, Everything Had Gone South. Orlando, FL

I had two breast augmentation surgeries fifteen...

I had two breast augmentation surgeries fifteen years ago. After having a child, getting older, weight loss and weight gain, they were no longer full and had become very heavy and misshapen over the years. I was very self conscious of them and kept myself covered up both when I was in public and at home. It was very hard for me to find attractive, comfortable bras and playing sports was becoming more and more difficult.

Dr. Oppenheimer's website

See my story at:

update on my breast reconstruction

Dr. Oppenheimer has given me self confidence I never thought I would achieve in my lifetime.

update on breast reconstruction

I couldn't be happier, I wish God would have created my breasts the way Dr. Oppenheimer did!

breast reconstruction 4 months later

I wish God would have created my breasts the way Dr. Oppenheimer did!!
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Oppenheimer was AMAZING. His professionalism and nonjudgmental approach allowed me to look at myself with an open mind and properly communicate my expectations. I wasn't able to do that the first and second time I had surgery, which is why I was never truly happy with my results. I couldn't have asked or gotten more from Dr. Oppenheimer, he exceeded all of my expectations. The healing process has been one for the record books! His precious and meticulous approach ensured that I retained all feeling in my breasts and minimal scarring. In July, Dr. Oppenheimer will perform a tummy tuck and liposuction and I can't wait. I wish it was happening sooner!