Ready for my Daughter's Wedding - Orlando, FL

I had breast implants in 2000 after two children...

I had breast implants in 2000 after two children and breast feeding created the "two fried eggs hanging on a nail" look. I was too afraid to have the reduction which was not very highly recommended by my surgeon at the time and let myself be talked into large implants to try and fill the stretched out skin. The implants never filled the empty skin, they hung too low, and were way too large and cumbersome. I was unhappy with the results from the beginning. The large breasts made me look heavier than I was and I had problems finding clothes that fit. Early this year my daughter began to plan her wedding and I began to consider plastic surgery. I ruled it out as I was still nervous about such an extensive procedure. At the last minute, I decided to consult with Bassin Center for Plastic Surgery. Dr. Bassin and Dr. Oppenheimer were so reassuring that I decided to go ahead with the breast reduction and lift while exchanging my large implants with more comfortable implants. They really bent over backwards to accommodate my short time frame with the wedding fast approaching and performed the breast surgery at the same time as a Laser a Lift, Eyelid Lift, and Laser resurfacing of the face and neck. Now I love passing a mirror and feel at least 10 years younger. I feel better in all of my clothes, can wear pretty bras, and did not hide from the camera at the wedding. I would recommend Dr.'s Bassin and Oppenheimer with the highest praise.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Oppenheimer was reassuring, clear about the procedure and what to expect, and very accommodating.