56 Years Old with 38ddd,much Needed Breast Reduction - Orlando, FL

I am a 38ddd and have been big all my life and I...

I am a 38ddd and have been big all my life and I had 3 consults in the last 4 years trying to get approve by my insurance and I went to see dr.newman and he was my finally choice and I am so glad that I found Him! Great doctor,explains everything to you and has a great sense of humor. He has a great staff also,my insurance finally approved my breast reduction on 8-30-16 and I cannot stop smiling! They called me yesterday to tell me the great news. When all said and done I will be a c cup. Waiting now to hear when my surgery date is but go see Dr. Newman if you want to get great results!! What a nice doctor and caring. I will post more after my much needed breast reduction. Very excited!!!

Feeling blessed!

Well my surgery date is for 10-25-16 and I am so excited and I feel very blessed ! Will post more later.

Pre-op appointment

Well I had my Pre-op today with Dr.Newman and it went good and now my big day is 10-25-16 and surgery is 10:45am
Getting very nervous!!