Mentor Memory Shape Gel 255cc 300 Cc - Orange County, CA

I am a 34 year old mother of 2, breasted both...

I am a 34 year old mother of 2, breasted both kids- and would like natural volume. I am currently a 34 A and looking to get to a Full C. I don't have an issue with smaller breasts, but I feel like after breast feeding, my Tatas just look kind of deflated. I am 5' 5" and about 113 lbs. I want volume and a nice natural slope but do not want to look top heavy. My husband also prefers a more natural look- so hoping for a nice result. I went to visit my surgeon, Dr. Kyle Song and in the end we decided on Mentor Memory Shape silicone implants (teardrop). My right side has less breast tissue than my left side, so I will need two different sizes 255 cc for the left and 300 cc for the right. I trust Dr. Song, so I am real excited for the surgery. 2 more weeks til my date for the operation!

1 Day Post Op- Feeling Great (Memory Shape Gel Implants)

Yesterday was my surgery and everything went really smooth! My surgery was at 8:30 am yesterday and Dr. Song has the best staff- they all made me feel so comfortable before surgery. Right before we went into the OR, Dr. Song and I went over the sizing again because I had been going back and forth between wanting to stay with the original size plan and going up a size because of everything you hear about women having boob greed and wishing they went bigger. My surgeon had been so patient with me, thank goodness because I was so indecisive. In the end, I decided to stay with the original plan of 255 cc and 300 cc memory shape (teardrop) silicone implants because I was aiming for natural volume. After walking to the OR, all I remember was laying down on the bed in the OR, and joking to the anesthesiologist to "knock me out real good" and that was it! Next thing I knew, I was awake and everyone was telling me how the surgery had went great and good everything looked, and I was home by 10:30. I had no pain, no discomfort- I felt really good at home. I had a little nausea by the evening time due to my pain medications so I took half the dosage and ibuprofen per my doctor and felt better. I peeked at my new Tatas and they look awesome! Perfect size! I am so happy with them. Sleeping was fine as well- just slept on my back with a few pillows stacked behind my head and pillows under my knees.

This morning I felt amazing. I was up out of bed, walking around, able to shower and get ready. My husband and best friend were impressed that I had my surgery just yesterday. Tonight my husband and I are going on a walk at the harbor and out for sushi. I am so relieved everything went so well and that I love the size :)

Day 8 Post Op

Feeling pretty good, made it through work Tuesday-Friday (had Monday off) just tired by the night time. Swelling has been going down a little each day. Today and I am going to look for sports bras because my surgi bra feels so tight and like its squeezing the heck out of my poor chest. There's no pain, just some discomfort from the tightness, and my poor skin feels like it's super stretched. Trying to use vitamin e or biooil every night before bed for my skin. I don't know how ladies do it with much bigger implants.

Sleeping has been an interesting dance, because I'm a total side and stomach sleeper and haven't been able to do either. Sleeping on my back is fine for a few hours but then I wake in the middle of the night and need to move and it's difficult without assistance since you can't push with your arms to adjust. So far, the best sleeping position has been with a stack of pillows behind my back, and a memory form neck pillow (it's pretty dense) under my lower back. Then in the middle of the night I shift to laying down with 1-2 pillows under my head. I can't wait til I can comfortably lay on my side again. My surgeon said its fine after one week, but I don't feel ready yet to lay on my side and be comfortable.

Overall, things are going well. I can't wait until these boobs feel more "apart" of me :) Right now it's still "Whoa" when I look in the mirror but I am sure it just takes some time.

10 days post op- Love my new boobs!

It's been 10 days and I am loving my boobs! The swelling has went down a lot and I love the shape. My surgeon did an amazing job. I realize I just posted 2 days ago, but the swelling improved and I'm feeling much more comfortable, sleeping better, and my skin feels better. The best part is my boobs look awesome. I'm so so happy. So I wanted to post for the girls who aren't able to sleep well or are swollen, that a lot can change in just a few days. Also for the smaller framed girls who have messaged me and who want more natural looking implants, I thought I would post photos since there is not a lot of photos on the website for smaller/more natural looking implants on smaller frames. I am a big fan of the memory shape as well. My husband, who was not a big supporter of implants pre augmentation also says they look way better than he expected :) He was afraid they would look too big or too fake.. And he likes them. That says a lot from a tough critic!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon