My Nightmare - Ontario, OR

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm not sure how to describe this, but from my...

I'm not sure how to describe this, but from my experience it made my skin "mushy", waking up in the morning after using Retin-A I started to notice lines on my face - one day my girlfriend accidentally "finger nailed" my forehead and I noticed her finger nail impression wasn't going away, I still have those, and other marks and dents all over my face, including HUGE pores. This was two years ago and life has been a nightmare since, to say it has "diminished" my quality of my life would be an understatement, it has all but ended it. I had great skin prior to all this, but I'm in my late 20's and I was tired of occasional breakouts.

Nothing has changed.

Well, over a year later and nothing has changed. My skin still looks terrible. I still have enlarged pores and fat loss in several areas of my face. I've been trying to find a doctor in the Boise/Nampa area that does TCA cross for the enlarged pores but so far, no luck. Several have recommended lasers, not going to happen.

It's crazy what damaging your face can do to you. I've tried talking to "family", they do not have any empathy. I've ceased contact with them and have no intentions of trying to communicate with them again. I'm uploading a picture of what the left side of my face looks like, the side that I had been applying Retin-A to. It's awful.