Mommy Makeover - Omaha, NE

After two pregnancies, which were both c-sections...

After two pregnancies, which were both c-sections and weight gain, I was left with a not so sightly body. I got my butt to the gym and lost all the weight I had gained from my pregnancies and then some. I was finally at my goal weight but still did not like what I saw in the mirror, nor did I like how I looked and felt in my clothing. I met with my PS before I lost the rest of my weight and I made the decision to put off the surgery for 6 months until I reached a healthy weight to be sure I received the best results possible. The surgery isn't cheap and I wasn't planning on having any kind of revision surgery. So I felt I needed to do my part and leave the rest up to my PS. :) I did a lot of research online and spent the majority of my time on realself reading reviews and everyone's experiences. The good the bad and the ugly. Lol. I had my second consultation with my PS and scheduled my surgery, which included tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation, and Lipo of thighs and buttocks. My doctor did an amazing job educating me and making me feel comfortable. The day of surgery I was led to my clinics surgery suit where I was prepped for surgery. After surgery I woke feeling disoriented and slightly uncomfortable, but the nurse gave me pain medication that nipped that in the butt pretty quick:) I will not lie, the first week after surgery is horrible. Not only was I in physical pain but emotional pain as well. Be sure you have a good support system before making the decision to have the surgery. By week two I was feeling like a new person. The pain was now manageable and was starting to feel like a human again. I am now 5 weeks out and extremely happy with my decision and my results. I definitely do not regret having the surgery. My breasts are up where there supposed to be and my tummy is flat.

5 weeks post op

Hi all!! I'm 5 weeks out from my mommy makeover and couldn't be happier! I have ran into a few bumps in my recovery, however. My ps doesn't like to take your drains out until you are producing 25cc or less of fluid in a 24 hour time frame. I had two drains inserted in my pubic region. The left drain was able to come out after 1 week however, my right drain was in for 3 weeks. Keep in mind I was not allowed to shower while the drains were in. Bed baths for 3 weeks is not fun and definitely doesn't cut it. It was the day of my 3 weeks post op appointment with my PS. I got up to get ready and noticed my drain was falling out of me! I still was producing about 30-35cc of fluid in a 24 hour period. They ended up taking the drain out and informed me that I may have to be aspirated down the road. I was not happy with that information. However, I just saw my PS and he said I'm healing perfectly and he is not concerned about any of the swelling. What a relief! I also had the rest of my stitches removed yesterday at my appointment, so I'm a little sore on my hips still today, but nothing major. I'm also able to go around the house without my binder. I only need to wear it if I'm going to be doing a lot of walking around. Still not able to work out yet. Before my surgery I was in the gym every night. My ps said I can start doing light workouts at 6 weeks, nothing too strenuous, and hopefully by 7-8 weeks, I can get back to my normal routine at the gym.

Mommy Makeover pics

7 weeks post op

So I'm 7 weeks out from my mommy makeover surgery. I'm feeling great. I started working out again. It felt good to get back to the gym, but I can tell it's going to take awhile to get back into my routine. My body doesn't really feel like my body yet, if that makes any sense at I don't see my PS until the second week of May. My incisions are healing nicely, however I have been experiencing slight pain in my nipple region and the side of my breasts every so often . I'm not too worried about it, I'm sure it's just my nerves waking up since I'm still somewhat numb in my breasts and stomach. I'm still wearing a compression garment when I'm out of the house and when I work out.

8 weeks post op

Hi everyone! So I'm 8 weeks post op and feeling great! I'm so happy with my decision to have the surgery and there is not an ounce of regret what so ever. The mommy makeover surgery not only made me feel better about myself on the outside, but it's helped me on the inside as well. I have the confidence and self esteem I have always wanted . I look in the mirror and am truly happy.

Went shopping yesterday

So I went and did a little clothes shopping yesterday since I had to get rid of my entire wardrobe due to my weight loss and surgery. I was on the hunt for a pair of shorts. I went to one of my favorite clothing stores at the mall and had no luck, their smallest size in shorts were too big for me! So I ventured to a different store and grabbed a few different sizes in shorts. I could not believe it.. I'm a size 00!! When I got home I pulled out my Jean shorts that I pretty much lived in last summer, which were a size 11/12. I cannot believe how far I've come in just a year. I now enjoy shopping and no longer have to avoid the low rise jeans or form fitting tops! I'm so incredibly happy with my new body!!

16 weeks post op

17 weeks post op

26 weeks post op

Absolutely loving my body!!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bruneteau is an AMAZING surgeon. I felt comfortable with him right off the bat. He answered every question I had without me having to ask. He is very educated and experienced, which made me feel even more comfortable. His office and staff are amazing. The nurses are phenomenal as well. My entire experience from consultation to surgery to post op has been such a great experience. Dr. Bruneteau did a remarkable job on my body , I would have never imagined looking as good as I do! His bedside manner is top notch. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bruneteau to any one! A+ surgeon. A+ clinic. A+ staff.