46, 2 Kids, Deflated, Switching from Anatomical to 260 Low Profile Rounds - Toronto, ON

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After replanting the too firm anatomicals that had...

After replanting the too firm anatomicals that had too much projection, I waited six months to see how I felt . I didn't want to be bigger, or augmented, but just have a bit of upper pole and return of lost volume.
I returned to Dr.Rice , as hrs do good st what he does. I showed him pictures of my goals and he said we could achieve that with a low profile implant as small as my BWD would allow.
I was hoping 175, just to stay petite, but my breast is wide, which required we go up to 260 in the right , and 290 in my smaller left breast, to even them out.
He also threw in a crescent lift , no charge, as I'm a returning patient.
Recovery was quick, I was out boating on the 9th day after surgery. We went with the above the muscle placement once again.
I'm at 3 weeks post op, and I'm liking the result. They are soft, move snd behave like real breasts. Unlike the anatomical, that felt stick on, and firm.
I still got bigger though, as it's impossible to have an implant and not end up a bit bigger. But no one has noticed. Only told my mom.

Update

Still waiting for scars to fade....
And scar on right breast is above nipple line which is unfortunate
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Once again, Dr. Rice was fabulous. He does really beautiful work. Although i didn't like the anatomicals, I didn't hesitate to return to him for the following procedure as I had no problems with them. Minimum discomfort, no drains, quick healing, soft beautiful breasts....what's not to love?? Great surgeon .