46, 2 Kids, Deflated, Switching from Anatomical to 260 Low Profile Rounds - Toronto, ON

After replanting the too firm anatomicals that had...

After replanting the too firm anatomicals that had too much projection, I waited six months to see how I felt . I didn't want to be bigger, or augmented, but just have a bit of upper pole and return of lost volume.
I returned to Dr.Rice , as hrs do good st what he does. I showed him pictures of my goals and he said we could achieve that with a low profile implant as small as my BWD would allow.
I was hoping 175, just to stay petite, but my breast is wide, which required we go up to 260 in the right , and 290 in my smaller left breast, to even them out.
He also threw in a crescent lift , no charge, as I'm a returning patient.
Recovery was quick, I was out boating on the 9th day after surgery. We went with the above the muscle placement once again.
I'm at 3 weeks post op, and I'm liking the result. They are soft, move snd behave like real breasts. Unlike the anatomical, that felt stick on, and firm.
I still got bigger though, as it's impossible to have an implant and not end up a bit bigger. But no one has noticed. Only told my mom.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Once again, Dr. Rice was fabulous. He does really beautiful work. Although i didn't like the anatomicals, I didn't hesitate to return to him for the following procedure as I had no problems with them. Minimum discomfort, no drains, quick healing, soft beautiful breasts....what's not to love?? Great surgeon .