Amazing Surgeon! - New York, NY

Dr. Reish is an OUTSTANDING plastic surgeon. He is...

Dr. Reish is an OUTSTANDING plastic surgeon. He is highly recommended! He performed a reconstructive breast procedure/implant revision and I am so pleased with the results. I have had such bad luck in the past with plastic surgeons. I had breast implants done at age 19, I'm 28 now and had at least 6 procedures on my breast since then. All I ever wanted was to go up in size (nothing drastic) and correct my asymmetry. My first surgeon was a Madison Avenue big shot. I paid top dollar, and he barely even spent 10 minutes with me, he wasn't concerned about what I wanted nor did he explain everything so throughly to me. Needless to say he didn't do a good job, and since then I've had one complication after another. My left breast started to sag just one year after the procedure, and I developed a capsule on my right breast. The next surgeon that I found (another big shot) tried to correct the botched job but wasn't successful. I had many procedures with him trying to correct the asymmetry. He changed my implants, did a lift on my left breast, and removed the capsule on my right breast. At first everything seemed ok, but shortly after I noticed that another capsule had formed on my right breast. I had the same doctor remove the capsule 3 times. I had to change the implant, and remove the capsule along with the scar tissue each time. As my luck had it, I formed another capsule (4th one already). I grew incredibly frustrated so I decided that I needed to change doctors again. I met with 7 different surgeons prior to scheduling an appointment with Dr. Reish. I have been shopping around for a new surgeon to re-do my right breast for a year now. After meeting Dr. Reish, I knew right away that I would be in good hands. I stumbled upon him on the internet, I was so impressed by his credentials, so I decided to go ahead and schedule a consult. He was so humble, kind, experienced and compassionate. After the bad experiences that I had, I was really scared and hesitant to go under the knife again, but Dr. Reish took all those worries away. I knew that he was incredibly skilled, and I'm just blown away by the results. I am very happy that I choose him and my results are fantastic! It doesn't get better then Dr. Reish, he knows all of the latest techniques and advancements (something that the big shot old timers do not!) his bed side manners are great, and he is so patient. He always followed up with me and always checked in with me to see how I was doing. He just goes above and beyond for his patients, and most importantly he restored my confidence. For almost a decade I wasn't able to wear a low cut top or a bikini because I was so humiliated of my botched breasts. I am so grateful that I met Dr. Reish and that he did such a fantastic job. Many doctors did not want to take on such a hard case nor could they guarantee great results, but Dr. Reish not only delivered but surpassed even my expectations.
New York Plastic Surgeon