A Disaster Averted - Ocala, FL

I had been to a dermatologist who when injecting...

I had been to a dermatologist who when injecting Novocaine for a surgery between my breasts, punctured one of my saline implants. I immediately called Dr. Nijher's office, and he saw me almost immediately. The staff was very supportive as was Dr. Nijher. He scheduled the replacement surgery for the following week. I couldn't have been happier to get this horrible experience behind me, and Dr. Nijher was so very understanding, it made all the difference in the world. I chose silicone implants for replacement. Dr. Nijher did a fabulous job, and I was really impressed with the number of post-op appointments I had to be sure everything was working out well from the surgery. I've dealt with other plastic surgeons in the past, but this experience was the best I've ever had in terms of the job done and feeling like my circumstances and I mattered to the doctor and staff. I will continue to have Dr. Nijher treat me with my fillers and anything else that comes up. I cannot recommend this practice more highly!
Ocala Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nijher is incredibly knowledgeable and understanding, not to mentioned highly skilled. He is the best plastic surgeon I've come across, and I've had a fair number of procedures in past years. His staff is top notch as well.