Threw Away my Syringe, MAJOR Attitude from Front Desk - New York, NY

I have gone here several times due to my GILT...

I have gone here several times due to my GILT voucher and the fact that I work a block away. First let me preface this by saying that if you think you are above GILT vouchers, then may I suggest not listing your services on there year after year. I got my lips done in July and the syringe diluted less than a week later, after which I paid for another one, and a few month later they threw it away! Despite that, and the convenience of location I went there again and informed the doctor of my voucher, he didn't seem too pleased and basically knocked the sunglasses off my head as he was injecting me, as he was obviously so disgruntled, even though I have sent him several girls from my office (whose fillers also disappeared right away, and who will NOT be returning either). Afterward I was left in the room alone, without anyone coming to check up on me or give me ice. As I left, Corinne at the front desk has all the poise and grace of a pit bull, and would be better suited working at women's prison, than an uptown plastic surgeon's office in NYC. They should not have thrown away my syringe, and perhaps DR. and Staff can take an etiquette course in the near future. This is NYC; word of mouth WILL hurt your business.
New York Plastic Surgeon