27 Years Old with Tear Troughs - New York

I pay 500 for the consultation I think is very...

I pay 500 for the consultation I think is very expensive but I gave it a try. I discussed my issues since I have bellafill few months before with a different doctor I want to have surgery but she wanted to charge me like 13000 for blepharoplasty and I then put fat for around 9000 it's crazy how much money she charges. I have to say that she is very nice and listened to me but it's to much money and she didn't promise me that it would remove all the filler and she suggested me to do juvederm and since I was going to get charge for the consultation I decide to use that money for that filler she told me where I wanted the filler I showdown her but I mean she is the doctor she said I will do what you want me to fo. I I'm a Profesional I know what I what . What I need is a expert to help me with that . So to make it simple I got the filler which I didn't really want it because I hear a lot about the side effects like puffiness and Tyndall effect but I agreed because she said that the sta not true. The first day it was swallow and kind of red under my eyes. I asked her when I'm going to see results she said 2 to 3 weeks. I saw a vertical line I hate it and I told her about it she said that it's normal and later it will be smooth. I waited and nothing I dint went back to her because I didn't like the results I got a disolver injection don't remember the name with a different doctor and I had restalyne. I don't see the results i wanted but I feel much better and more confident than before. Also forgot to mention I always see her videos using a white pencil and the T tool I don't know the name of it. And she didn't use them with me.. why ? I don't know. I personally think she is a great doctor and maybe that day wasn't my day. I would recommend her to all people that can pay that amount of money . She must be great doctor to charge that amount. And sorry I don't have a photo with juvederm. I didn't even want to see me at the mirror.
New York Plastic Surgeon