Rhinoplasty for Bulbous Thick Nose Job. Newport Beach, CA

I typically don't write reviews but after my...

Less than 2 weeks after surgery and my results are amazing

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I typically don't write reviews but after my experience I felt the need to write how amazing dr sajjadian was! I have been wanting a nose job for many years and after several consultations with many surgeons I never felt fully comfortable and was terrified of a botched nose job. After thorough research, I stumbled upon Dr. Ali Sajjaidian and saw how natural his work was. He specializes in rhinoplasty and he was triple board certified. I was not able to find one bad review on him. I was impressed! After my consultation with him I was so sure that i wanted him to be my surgeon. His office is very organized and his staff was super friendly and so I booked my surgery date right away. After my surgery I was in no pain at all... Just a lot of discomfort from the dryness of the mouth. I didn't need to take pain killers at all. After a week i was able to take the cast off and I was so happy with the results. I knew it was still swollen and it would just get better and better from there. He achieved the look I wanted and I cannot even express in words how happy I am with the results!!!!! He is super talented and very attentive with his patients. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM! I will post a before and after picture once most of my swelling goes down. ahhh LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MY NEW NOSE!!!!!