Botched No More - Newport Beach, CA

So this was my 5th Breast Augmentation but not by...

So this was my 5th Breast Augmentation but not by choice! Being young and dumb I had 3 prior surgeries before having children, each time wanting to be bigger (looking back now, worst mistake ever) After having 2 children gaining a bunch of weight, then loosing it my breast started to really sag and my 800cc implants that was over the muscle didn't helped any. Once I lost all my baby weight I went to see a Dr in Newport (NOT Dr. Shamoun) to have my 4th surgery done in 2015 for a full lift, smaller implants and Belladerm was to be put in due to my skin being so thin. Right out of surgery I new something was wrong, the pain was un-explainable (and being my 4th one I know what it should feel like) and the next day when I saw my breasts I was in tears. My left breast was 2+ inches lower hanging into my stomach and my left nipple was so high it would almost hang out of the top of my bra and the right breast had a boxy shape and the nipple was so low pointing off to the right. He also put back in 800cc when I wanted to go smaller and did a donut lift (not a full like I paid for) which gave my breast a weird shape and come to find out after I got my surgical report months later he never put in the Belladerm either. I wasn't pleased with the doctors reaction, he was basically almost mocking me saying nipples go where they wanna go and my expectations are unrealistic. A month after my surgery is when I went to see Dr. Shamoun for a second opinion and after speaking with him I new for a fact that if my breast would ever look normal again he'd be the man to fix them. He was very honest with me letting me know my breast would be hard to fix and he wouldn't be able to get them perfect but would do his best. I went in for my 5th surgery with Dr. Shamoun in February of 2016 and the outcome was perfection!!!! He took out my 800cc and put in 450cc impants, gave me a full lift, brought my breast up higher so they wouldn't sit into my stomach, put Belladerm in the spots where my skin was super thin and the best part of all got my nipples back where they belong and gave me an amazing breast shape! I was in surgery for 7 hours and right after felt AMAZING! I was up all day after my surgery, talking, getting up / down with hardly any problem. The next day I took a sponge bath and even put on makeup / freshened up my hair before my post-op. I only took pain pills for 4 days and was only taking 2 a day. The experience was like nothing I ever had. Its been 4 1/2 months since my surgery and my breasts look amazing, the scares are minimal and healing so well they are almost invisible. My breasts are the prettiest shape and even look great in clothing braless! My friends and family cant believe how perfect my breasts look after being botched so bad! Dr. Shamoun is nothing but the best, Yvonne and his surgical staff is amazing as well! Since my surgery my mom has even had her breasts re-done and she looks great too!
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shamoun is upfront, honest and realistic. He and his staff make you feel right at home and take care of you till the end and plus some. Dr. Shamoun spent many hours with me at my 2 consults, pre-op and even the day of surgery to make sure I understood everything and that we were on the same page with the procedure. The day of my surgery he called that night to make sure I was feeling okay and to see if I had any questions. The day after surgery was also great, I didn't feel rushed and he explained in detail how my surgery went and made sure I understood what to do and what not do during my recovery. I appreciate Dr. Shamoun and his staff so much, they are honest, personable, caring, amazing and so much more! I feel so lucky to have crossed paths with him!