Want my Life Back!

In 2006, I had met with a woman who was...

In 2006, I had met with a woman who was reccommended, for celulite & stretch matk treatments on my buttoks. I remember being a bit scared because after we had discussed previous times what she would inyect in my body, I also had done research online, but this was only being done in the Phillipines by Doc's with no problem.

She had told me that it was a 6 months treatment and throughtout that period, the water and natural oils based solution would also work itself fron the inside out. How dumb was I...

I regret having done this; its been 10 years I did this, I have been looking for her for the past 4 years, to no avail.. She outsmarted me!

I went to Dr. G in FL, but he is super expensive for me; I need to remove this yesterday. My left side is hardening and it swells on & off, sometimes I can hardly walk, I cant lay on that side. This has migrated to the lower part of my back as well; I am a mess.

I have two doctors in mind: Dr. Slobondianik in Venezuela and Dr. Mir in NY (who learned technique from the previous).. Just waiting on a health plan approval!

Now!

Hello to all! I haven't posted lately because I have not been able to get the surgery done yet.. I need insurance approval. It seems now that if its not an emergency, approval is now required for the removal. Mind you, the monthly cost for the insurance is not cheap. So Ive been on queue, waiting to see if it will be performed by Dr. Mir or else I will have to go to Dr. Gallerani in Fl. The worst part of it all is that the material is migrating towards my thighs, my left.. and I get lots of leg cramps, even my toes are beginning to hurt. Just want this nightmare to be over. Hope the same for all of you who still have not been able to get the surgery done either.

Lumps

Here you can see the lumps and deformation on my butt.. also how the product has migrated to my left thigh and its a little purple