Rhinoplasty - 34y/o Woman from UK - New York, NY

Dear All, I'm still deciding about my rhinoplasty...

Dear All,

I'm still deciding about my rhinoplasty but very close to decision making. I know my nose is not awful and never been a huge problem but simply I do not like it. It's to big, I think, too wide with a little hump and slightly bulbous tip. I'd love to have small, feminine nose that goes nicely with my face.
I've got the date pencilled in my diary 3 months away from now.
I am very scared especially that quite a few people tells me not to do it.
My doctor has got an excellent reputation and great patient reviews.
I've had my consultation on 23rd July 2016 where I was presented with a computer generated image on my potential results, I do like it.
Reading a lot of your experiences on RealSelf it's still difficult to decide as there are good and bad stories with people being ecstatic about their new noses and some of you absolutely devastated.
My doctor is actually a revision surgeon and the price is high therefore, I'd love to think the outcome will be satisfying for me.

I've got a little bit time to think.

I have basically made my mind up.

I'm going to go for it. It'll be either the best decision of my live or revision surgery a year later haha. Will post a picture of my current profile. What I want is smaller nose and tiny chin reduction. Has anyone had chin reduction, how quick is the recovery.

All booked

I have finally booked it. I'm equally nervous and excited, had an additional video chat with Dr. K. and happy to proceed. The count down to November the 8th has officially started!!!

Please let me know if anyone of you had a rhino with Dr. K. your experiences and photos before and after so much appreciated.

Waiting game

7 weeks to go .... I'm continue to read all reviews and looking at the pictures. Getting slightly excited and hoping for the best outcome, feel like there's nothing more I can do.

Getting closer...

two and a half weeks to my op.
I want it but I'm scared which I know is normal....

Had my procedure 8/11/16

Dear All,

I'm in New York City and this morning at 7.00pm I had finally had my rhinoplasty done.

I think it went well, felt quite quick and I'm back at my apartment recovering. It's been few hours now feeling quite sleepy, I eat well and not in pain despite bruising coming on. Lovely nurses were telling me that I'll be please with my results in a weeks time.
I'm feeling quite positive, let's wait.....

Day two post op

Hello everyone,
Feels like my recovery is going very smoothly. I've been outside for a walk and not in pain however, the bruises are quite colourful haha.
Looking forward to my cast removal on Tuesday 15th November.

Day 3 post op

I feel even better, sorry for up side down picture, I've got a bit of make up as I've been out and don't want to scare people, still some bruising around eyes, I'd hope it'll start fading away from tomorrow, taking lots of vitamins and arnica.

Day 5th post op

Healing continues despite of the brusing which is slightly stupboarn, occasionall tingling sensation in my nose and tip, no real concerns. Nose is heavily covered up I have no idea how it looks like, I'm very curious and can't even have a sneaky pick. I guess I need to be patient.
Thank you all for a lovely comments and kind words of support, it does help knowing that there're people like me going through the similar. I wish you all very good luck whether you have made this step or still deciding. Xx

The BIG REVEAL 15th November

Deal All,

I had my cast removed today and I have to say that I'm very happy with my results. Dr. Kassir did an excellent job on my nose and I can't thank him enough. I was very anxious and worried about the outcome, so pleased now when I saw myself in the mirror this morning after the cast came off.
My Nose is still slightly swollen, feels numb and heavy but I'm looking forward to even further recovery and see more defined shape in 6months time.
It is a huge relief to have it done and I'm happy with my decision and great surgeons choice.

Before and after pictures

Two weeks post op

I can't believe it's been two weeks since my operation, time goes so fast and healing is progressing.
I stil have bruising under my eyes but heavy make up helps a lot. I do get occasionall nose bleeds when I clean it however in overall I'm still very happy with my results. A good friend of mine who visited me last Sunday and who didn't know about my surgery did not notice anything which is a great proof that he change was very subtle and natural.

Nearly two weeks after

Commando bruises. Taxi driver asked me if I play in a football team :)
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

This was a big decision for me but I'm very happy I have met Dr. Kassir and even more happy with the final outcome of my rhinoplasty. I was looking for a Doctor with extensive experience and heigh level of professionalism and I'm certain now that Dr. Kassir is the right person. My procedure went very smoothly, I was not in pain and everything went as planned. Very nice staff at the practice. I'm a very , very happy patient. Thank you Dr. Kassir for all your care.