Mommy Makeover TT w/lipo and Breast lift/no implants Gastric Sleeved Patient

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had the Gastric Sleeve on November 30, 2015 I am...

I had the Gastric Sleeve on November 30, 2015 I am 8 months post op and had lost 115lbs now I'm left with saggy skin and lots of stretch marks, I am for certain getting the breast lift and tummy tuck, however I'm on the fence with arm lift and some type of butt augmentation whether it's Implants (because I am a thin woman) or BBL of they can find fat somewhere on my body. I am 5'4 and I weigh 125lbs and still losing, without trying! I have 2 kids and had the tubal ligation done so no more children for us and I felt while I am still young this is the perfect time to correct my body that is now way over due!! I will update frequently on my interviews, surgeries, ect.

These are my Wish Pics!

Honestly I think the best body out there right now is Kylie Jenner! I love her shape! I hope someday I can achieve that as well! I work out 5 days out of the week, lots of strength training with a few intense cardio thrown into the mix to help my chances out more so that After surgery I would just have to maintain my weight and fitness level and just continue to tone as much as I can, I already see a huge different in my body! For now she is my motivation!

My before and after Gastric Sleeve surgery

From my highest at 241to my Lowest of 126

I think I found exactly what I want!!!

I know I've said that Kylie has the best body, I admire her! However I need to be more realistic to what I am already working with and I found this model that under all this skin has a similar body type as me! I will be showing this to the surgeon who I choose to do my surgeries! So far to do my Breast lift and Tummy tuck I'm leaning towards Dr. Richard G. Reish! I have my first consultation with him on Friday!! I can't wait! Looking through his photos of his work I am very impressed and he has great reviews! If anyone else has done surgery with him or can give me any info that would be great!!

Finally met my future Surgeon!!

So yesterday I had a consultation with Dr. Richard G. Reish and let me tell you, he is AMAZING!! I felt super comfortable instantly!!! His work is incredible and my husband and I can not wait to get our surgeries done with him!!! I want to add him on this review but I have no idea how I can edit it lol ugh! So far I'm so excited and hopeful for my new body!! Since school is approaching and my daughter will be starting kindergarten I will probably get this surgery by January/ February where I can get some help at home with my two little ones! Especially with my son who is a year and 9 months and he is extremely intense lol gotta love em!

27 Yrs Old Weightloss Surgery Lost 118lbs and I Have 2 Kids Going for Breast Lift and TT

I've struggled with weight for so many years and after having my second child and getting my tubes tied I figure it's the perfect time to really do something about it! I've done the Gastric Sleeve and in less then 9 months I lost 118lbs to date. I'm now left with excess skin that needs to be removed

Internet says I'm a banana shape

I checked my measurements and apparently I'm a banana shape ????
I wonder if a tummy tuck and tightening the ab muscles could possibly give me more of a smaller waist. I need to love my self more though and this body. I should at least be grateful that I'm not 241 pounds anymore, that I will be correcting the loose skin and we have been blessed enough to be able to do that! ??

I've been toning and waist training to help transform my body

I wanted to do the MOST of myself before surgery and I'm still working on. Myself everyday and take care of my body and skin as much as possible! So far I'm starting to see the difference! I'm now weighing 120 pounds so I did lose a pound after these pics but my body has changed so much with me weighing the same!!

Since my last update I've unintentionally lost more weight

I'm now 115lbs and my body hasn't changed too drastically it just gotten a bit slimmer Including my butt ???? I am looking forward to my surgery on March! Hopefully one day I can do something about my saggy small butt ????

Finally got operated!

I had surgery Monday and day 1 was rough today felt a bit better except coughing hurts like a MUTHA! I noticed seeping on a recliner feels better and is easier then my bed hopefully soon i can take only Tylenol because I hate this drowsy feeling...

No more pain meds 4 days post op

I no longer take my pain meds, the only discomfort I had (aside from the drains) was not being able to use the bathroom and now I no longer have that discomfort, I finally saw my body today and I look forward to the upcoming changes that will happen as I heal! I am very pleased!

I'm a week post op today

I'm feeling great.. I'm walking straighter now and last night my husband took some pictures of the progress so far

Getting my drains out tomorrow!

Finally tomorrow morning I'll be getting my drains taken out! I can't wait!! These drains are so annoying already.. I'm over here looking like I'm carrying a pair of balls

Today no more drains or tape!

Drains hurt when they were pulled out for a little while but it's been good so far just get lots of nerve pain.. he also took off the tape on my tummy tuck incision and on my breasts!

I Love My New Body!

Omg I'm in love with my new body!! I also have been using maderma on my stretchmarks and noticed they have been diminishing as well which is AWESOME! I got the go today to start easing into working out as long as it doesn't hurt! Whoop whoop!! I only regret I didn't do this sooner lol I'm so excited to go in Vaca already!!! Bikini's and sun here I come!!

Drastic changes

My body is changing and becoming tighter and smoother everyday! I'm loving how great my results are becoming!

I'm almost 6 weeks post op

The bottoms of my breast both opened up which is super common for breast lift surgeries .. still it sucks and my left breast is taking a lot longer cuz it had like breast tissue sticking out of it, every time I wear a bra my scab would get stuck on the bra and then I have to start the healing process allllll over again, but by adding a gauze and bandage to it and changing it every night while taking it off in the shower it finally closed! Other then that all my other incisions are healing just Lovely! My body has changed in these almost 6 weeks! These pics are from March 20th to April 19th!
New York Plastic Surgeon

I met with Dr. Reish on the 24th of August and I instantly knew he would be the doctor who will perform my surgery! He is kind, patient, answered all my questions, gave me great advice. I felt very comfortable speaking with him. I love all of his work, I've read all his reviews which are amazing and I honestly feel he will transform my body better then I've ever had in my life. I under went Bariatric surgery and I lost 126lbs. I was left with excess skin pretty much everywhere but it's the worst on my abdominal area and my breast. Thankfully I still have some volume left so I wouldn't need and honestly wouldn't want breast implants. I only needed a lift and a tummy tuck which will also lift my vaginal top skin area and part of my thighs which is exactly what I need. Well after I had the surgery I can truly and honestly say he is incredible! I would recommend him over and over again and I have! I rave about Dr. Reish with everyone!! He is amazing and I had NEVER felt this good about my body in a veryyyy long time!! I think the last time I was confident in my body was when I was a teenager and that's more then a decade ago lol. I will continue to post updates but all I see is my body looking better and more hourglassed then ever before every single day! I'm obsessed! Thank you Dr. Reish!!!