Waiting for This for 30 Years - smooth tuck w/ lipo

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hysterectomy in my 20's ....I've had a pouch since...

Hysterectomy in my 20's ....I've had a pouch since then . Funny, bought a dress in my late 20's never wore it because of the porch and still holding on to it ! I chose Dr. schulman to do a smooth tuck with lipo to my back . I feel really confident that he is the only one I can trust to do this .... put down my deposit today !! Before pics to come !

Ok dolls ... made it to the flat side !

Surgery was 8:00 am yesterday morning . Had a smooth tuck with Lipo of flanks with Dr Schulman in NYC. A smooth tuck has no muscle repair . Came home yesterday with no pain for day 1. Took Tylenol just to get ahead of any pain but thank God day 1 was good . I'm in day two and feeling a little pain . Nothing Tylenol won't help so we shall see. I have a drain in and there is limited fluid collecting . Lots of bruising but that is to be expected with the lipo (looks worse than it feels ) and it will fade . I took pics pre surgery but somehow I lost them . Will post what the Dr took pre op. Any questions about a smooth tuck. Just ask

10 days post .... running behind

The 1st week was rough but not as bad as I anticipated . I didn't have any muscle repair so it made things easier for me . I had what is called a smooth tuck with lipo. Basically it's lipo with extra skin removal. The hardest part was not being able to move around in a complete upright position . My back hurt like heck from being hunched over . The drain was left in for 1 week and thank God was removed at my 1st follow up visit. Let me not forget to say the meds are very binding so if you need to poop. Drink a glass of prune juice . ) it won't disappoint). Lol. I have a pic taken while in surgery will post for you . Tomorrow I will post my belly as is. I am still wearing a binder so I will post after I shower . Hang in ladies !!! It's soooo worth it !

I am 60 yrs old and have had a pouch from surgery...

I am 60 yrs old and have had a pouch from surgery for over 30 years . I have researched doctors but didn't want a tummy tuck . When I met Dr. Schulman he suggested I do a " smooth tuck" instead of a tummy tuck because of the faster recovery time. The surgery went well and I was back to work in a month It's been a little over 3.5 months since surgery and I love my body. Please contact me for the particulars .

Heading on vacation... stomach is beach ready .. a little over 4 months since smooth tuck ... Dr. Schulman is awesome !!!!!!!!

New pic

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr Schulman is knowledgeable , the best in what he does and has a warm demeanor. I felt comfortable with him from the moment I met him. His reviews are impeccable! Dr. Schulman is AMAZING! Over the years I have met with doctors for consults but after meeting Dr Schulman I knew he was the right Dr for me . I'm 60 years old ,so although I wanted my pouch gone, I was concerned about the down time . Dr Schulman suggested we do his "Smooth Tuck" because it allowed me to be rid of the pouch and have lipo of the stomach and flanks with minimal down time. During the consult I never felt rushed and Dr. Schulman took the time to answer all of my questions. Before and after surgery I knew he was there for me and felt completely comfortable and safe. I can not say enough kind words about Dr. Schulman . He is a skilled board certified plastic surgeon who truly cares for his patients . His pricing is a little more than most but you get what you pay for . I wanted the best and that's what I got ! Thank you Dr.Schulman you made my dream come true !