I Didn't Think I Can Get Rid of my Ugly Neck Fat Like This!! - New York, NY

I was thrilled to find out that I didn't need to...

I was thrilled to find out that I didn't need to undergo surgery for this slight imperfection that was bothering me. I was extremely thrilled with the results, after just one treatment. For such a minor imperfection, I saw tremendous results. It did take a long time for the results to start showing (only started seeing them around 7-8 weeks), but it was well worth it--I was only embarrassingly swollen for a couple days after the treatment anyway, so it really wasn't too bad (You don't have to look like a bullfrog the whole time). And as far as the pain goes, it wasn't exactly painful recovery, just numb. I would definitely consider a second treatment.
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

I believe a big part of what made the whole treatment enjoyable, was Dr. Westreich's bedside manner and also his staff helping me along the way. Dr. Westreich was extremely gentle with the syringes, (I am a big needlephobe!) so I was surprised that I barely felt a thing. He was very thorough with explaining everything beforehand, and definitely helped calm my nerves. His staff was wonderful and very accommodating as well.