41, 32A/B Nursed 3 Kids - New York, NY

As a child growing up in a home with a mother who...

As a child growing up in a home with a mother who had a large bosom, I always expected the same. I looked forward to having a beautiful rack, but they never grew. I was a 32A/B that I rocked proudly with the help of many padded bras and silicone inserts over the years. I have had three children that I've nursed. During my breast-feeding days, I enjoyed having large D cups and wished they would stay that way, without the milk of course. Every time I stop nursing, my poor little boobs would shrink back to their original size with less volume. I am seeking a larger bosom with the help of mentor silicone moderate plus. My ideal size would be a large C/Small S. My breasts are asymmetrical, so my doctor and I have decided to go with 350 left and 400cc right. If it were up to me and I had symmetrical breasts I would wish for both of them to be 400cc. Less than a week away and I'm trying to get everything in order, groceries, clean house, post op stuff. I'm not nervous yet, just anxious. This site has helped me a lot, also confused me a lot, but I am thankful for all the useful stories.

Before

Before my surgery I was a Victoria Secret 32B , which we all know is closer to an A. I've spent my life padding my bras, wearing "chicken cutlet" inserts, strategically placing socks in my VS "add 2 cup sizes" push up bra for ultimate cleavage. I know you will understand what I went through to get the illusion of having boobs.

My best before "cleavage".

My best stuffed bra. VS "add 2 cups" with socks to make cleavage.

Day of Surgery

The day of surgery was so easy. My husband and I drove to Dr. Desai's office and arrived at 10am. I met with him briefly before the surgery and discussed our final final decision 350cc left/ 400cc right, soon after I was getting ready for surgery. His nurse, who literally looks like an angel, and his funny anesthesiologist made me feel so comfortable going into surgery and coming out of it.
I woke up in a recovery room seeing the face of the "angel nurse" and my husband sitting by my side. I felt a lot some pain around my ribs and was pretty groggy, but that was to be expected. The nurse instructed my dear husband to pull the car up to the building and thanked my helpful "angel nurse" as she gave me juice and helped me into a wheelchair and told me how well I did. Another lovely staff member wheeled me downstairs and helped me into my car. I experienced zero nausea, I didn't even use those meds prescribed. When I got home I took a Percocet and took a nap. That evening, around 9 PM, my doctor called to check up on me. He suggested I take the Percocet at night and a muscle relaxer or two hours later to ensure A good nights sleep.I was surprised that I wasn't in more pain during the first 2 days . I could move my arms without difficulty, and the only discomfort I felt in the first two days was the heaviness of tightness around my chest. The swelling was uncomfortable , but not unbearable. I felt like my boobs were under my armpits. I discontinued the use of Percocet and switched to Tylenol on the thirs day , Mostly because I didn't want to be groggy around my children and I needed to be able to drive the car to pick them up from school.

The next few wks....

I had a follow up visit the week after surgery. My doctor instructed me to Do three things. 1) Massage daily 2) Mederma morning and night 3) wear my surgical bra 24/7.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

The first of 4 Plastic surgeons with whom I had a consultation. He was very professional, honest, and realistic about my results. He had a great bedside manner and was always very pleasant to deal with. He did a wonderful job. I am in love with my new womanly figure and I am so glad I chose him. My original plan was to fly to Miami and have my breast augmentation there because of their incredibly low prices, so I was surprised to find an excellent quality doctor in the New York City area who is reasonably priced. I had consultations with other doctors in the NYC and NJ area and they were all priced upwards of $7800. None of those consultations were complimentary, they were all around $50-$150 and my initial meeting with Dr. Desai was free. All of the other doctors included things in their packages like lymphatic massages, extra bras, cute T-shirts that had their practice's name on it. If you go with Dr. Desai, don't expect any bells or whistles, Just expect excellent service from a skilled doctor, caring staff and spectacular results. I know some people are wary of the low price, but don't be. His beautiful office is on swanky Park Avenue in NYC, his nurses, anesthesiologist, and staff are very attentive. I don't want you guys to think that I chose him because I'm cheap and I was attracted to the low price. I would have gladly paid more had I found a better doctor. The major selling point for me was my great initial meeting with him, I knew as soon as I met him as he listened to my boob wishes and had great input, that he would do a great job.