26 Years Old Septo Rhinoplasty. New York, NY

My procedure wen't great! I felt safe and calm...

My procedure wen't great! I felt safe and calm throughout this whole procedure. The day i came in for a consultation i was seen quickly, the office staff was kind and the Dr. was fabulous. I love my results and could not be happier. The procedure went above and beyond my expectations. I was self conscious about my nose for years and i my only complaint is i should have done this sooner. I am beyond elated with my results.
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mashkevich is a ten out of ten. I could not be happier. I remember the day i arrived for my consultation for a septo rhinoplasty. I was seen quickly, the office is beautiful, the office staff is kind and he was great. He explained everything to be fully and i felt i was in safe hands. After my surgery he called me the next day to make sure i was feeling fine. His bed side manor is excellent. I recovered quickly and could not be happier with the results. I achieved the look i wanted and his work has exceeded my expectations. I am so happy I chose Dr. Machkevich as my doctor as he does incredible work and extremely kind. I would recommend him in a heart beat.