800cc's of Perfection - Manhattan, NY

To say I'm pleased with my results would be an...

To say I'm pleased with my results would be an understatement , I'm absolutely over the moon. Replacing my decade old implants had been long overdue . Time hadn't been kind and my "breast" looked more like "peck implants" due to gravity and capsular contracture. This was to be a well deserved birthday present to myself. My search for a surgeon lead me to Dr Urmen Desai. His resume alone was impressive. Dr Desai is Harvard and MIT educated, Beverly Hills and Miami trained. Upon meeting the doctor in person my mind was completely at ease. My consultant was unrushed an informative. Dr Desai listened intently to all my concerns and laid out how he could improve my breast appearance. After much discussion with Dr Desai, I choose to go with the top of the line 800 cc mentor high profile implants. Im so happy I did as the larger implants seamlessly filled up the droopiness and sagging skin gravity had left behind. My end result, perky, full natural looking breast augmentation that my boyfriend says makes me look younger.
It's my understanding that the actual surgery went longer than expected due to all the scar tissue. This is why picking a well trained doctor is so important.

Recorvey for me was a breeze, I didn't need to take any of my prescribed pain meds past the first day post surgery. Not even a aspirin, yippie for me!

My first follow up visit was 24hrs later, the doctor instructed to wear my sports bra and elastic band across the top of my cleavage for the week. He also presented me with a small parting gift my original implants he removed and had sterilized and repackaged for my safe keeping. I had a good chuckle as Dr Desai had been equally surprised at my first consultation with him. It was there that I had showed him my other keepsakes from my previous surgery (my original airline tickets, the old silicon mentor card and autographed copy of a book on plastic surgery from my now first plastic surgeon who's since passed) I thanked Dr Desai and told him that these two would be added to my plastic surgery "archives"

At my next visit ond week later, Dr Desai removed the surgical tape that protected the surgical incisions located under my breast fold the (entry point for my implant placement.) On this visit Dr Desai instructed me on daily breast massages and encouraged me to apply mederma to my surgical incisions once a day. He assured me my breast were healing well and to continue my routine as directed.

It's now been one month later, and I've just finished my visit with Dr Desai, he once again checked my incisions that are slowly fading into thin air, together we reviewed my photos and the doctor took after pictures that clearly show my amazing results
It's a undeniable difference, I'm still in awe of my new ample cleavage. I've been flashing all my girlsfriends, neighbors and anyone in eye shot (I'm kidding of course, well half kidding lol , I have been singing Dr Desai's praises to practically everyone.
This has been the best decision I've made in a long time.
Special thank you to Dr Desai for giving me all that I'd hoped for.
The "Perfect" natural looking breast augmentation

Small video clip of new breast
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Dr Desai is nothing short of Miracle worker. Double Ivy League educated and expertly trained. He's a modern day michelangelo creating masterpieces out of us mere mortals