Mom of 5 Recently Had Twins - Long Island New York

Hello everyone. I'm 36 mommy of 5 beautiful...

Hello everyone. I'm 36 mommy of 5 beautiful children. Before my kids I weighed 125-130lbs. After the kids I am 180lbs. I am looking to have a bbl. God willing on April,2017. I have a consultation with Dr.Matthew Schulman in October 2016. I have decided I need this for my self. My self esteem has been a little low. I don't like to go out much because of the way I look. I am thankful for my boyfriend of 12yrs. He has never complained of my weight. I always fix my self up. I haven't let my self go but I'm hoping to feel the way I did before. I'm hoping Dr. Schulman can make me beautiful and give me some shape. I'm not looking to look like Nikki Minaj but a perky nice Butty with some hips. That's all I'm asking.lol.

Added some more pics.

Tummy tuck

Hi ladies was wondering if any Dr Schulman dolls have had a tummy tuck with back lipo. I'm interested in the tummy tuck but I need my back and flanks done. I heard that some doctors will not do the back. Is this true? Please help...

Dominican Republic

Hello Ladies. I have been looking into booking my surgery at Dominican Republic. I love Dr. Fatima Almonte's work as well as Dr Manuel Diaz's work. I'm looking to book for the month of April any ladies planning on going in that month. Would love a traveling buddie.

Wish pics

So this what I need done. Tummy tuck, lipo sculpture and a natural BBL. I am not looking for a big ol booty. Just a perky natural looking booty.
New York Plastic Surgeon