Ripped Earring out of Earlobe - New Haven, CT

In September I ripped my headphones while running ...

In September I ripped my headphones while running ...which resulted in ripping my earring out and left my ear with a large tear. I went to Dr Patel and he suggested that we open the hole up more (so it could heal) and then stitch it up. The stitches were left in for a few days and then taken out by him. I was instructed to not have my ear pierced for a few months so it could continue to heal. I got my ear pierced again a few weeks ago and the girl piercing my ear was so amazed because she couldn't even see a scar!!! Dr Patel continues to ask me if I am happy with the way my ear turned out and has been simply amazing though out the entire healing process. He is personable, knowledgable and hands down the best doctor I have ever dealt with. I personally work in the health care field and as a result am very "choosy" with who I would allow to perform any surgery especially on my face! I would recommend Dr Patel to anyone who wants the surgery they would undergo to be perfect. Being a perfectionist myself I can sense when someone else is the same and Dr Patel wants his work to be the best. Overall I would rate my experience and results with 5 stars and I am entirely confident that any work he performs in the future will also be 5 stars.
Orlando Physician

Simply the best experience I have every had with any doctor. No wait time, professional, knowledgable, great follow up and extremely professional. Anyone who gets work done by him is in extremely skilled hands and I promise will not be disappointed.