21 Yr Old , No Kids 5'1 175 Pounds Much Needed !

I have been looking into aggressive lipo and a...

I have been looking into aggressive lipo and a bbl for 3 years now but ever since my agressive weight gain I feel it's much needed now and weight loss has been a up and down roller coaster ride for me .. I've been looking into 2 different doctors Dr. Andrew jimerson and Dr.Moises salama .. I'm going to be an out of state patient .. I would love to do my surgery local but I haven't found any doctors with great work for their price in the Raleigh/ Durham area...So I'm in much need of support !!! Thank you ladies and fellow BBL sisters .

Moving surgery to DR

I decided I want to go to DR for my surgery. I want a sx partner so if interested please contact me.

I'm 21 years old height and weight is 5'1 and 176...

I'm 21 years old height and weight is 5'1 and 176.7 never had surgery so this is my first round. I have no kids but this is my jump start to healthier more confident me I'm excited can wait to see my transition. My SX date is January 19th 2017 with Dr. Salama I finally made a decision to stay in the US for my fist round. Stay tuned !!

Nervous!! I don't know where to start I feel lost .

I feel nervous because I wanted this SX for some time but I got really aggressive and booked my date for 1/19/17 now I'm feeling like I don't have time to prepare. Nancy hasn't emailed me any instructions on my pre op care so I just feel confused and not prepared. Help !!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon