25 Years Old, Wanting to Go from a 40ddd to a B or C Up

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have been wanting to have a breast reduction for...

I have been wanting to have a breast reduction for sooooo long after dealing with having a large chest since middle school. Cheering and running track took a toll on my neck and back causing great deal of pain, having to wear more than one bra during games was a pain and not to mention the digging of the bra straps into my shoulders.
I finally got a recommendation from one of my friends about a doctor, after being denied about 3 years ago because my insurance didn't cover it. I did some research of my own to find out what doctors were in my network so that my insurance at least if it didn't cover all of it, would cover some of it and the Lord and behold, the dr my friend recommended to me was on the list!!! I went to go see him last week for a consultation, we talked about my pain, the surgery and post op recovery. He then examined me and explained to me how he would perform the surgery. I am nervous because he did state that my left breast is larger and would need to do a nipple graft, but I'm going to try not to worry about it. Now, I cannot remember the exact size that he stated, but I was told by the nurse today that I will not see him until the day of surgery unless I need too but she was going to send me some information in the mail. So I am going to call her once I receive the letter if there is not a size on there, because I am wanting to go to a B cup but I do not know if that will be possible.

Other than that I have about two months left until surgery and I just can't wait to get it done and over with after having this dream for so long.

Day One Post Op

Today is a pretty decent day. Very minimal pain, mostly sore and itching. Surgery went well yesterday and wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I haven't had any pain medicine today. Overall I think I am going to be happy with the results. More updates will come as recovering goes.

Bandages OFF

I was finally able to take that horrible bandage off that was itching so bad. When my mom took it off and revealed my new boobies I was so excited! They're small and perky just like I wanted them to be. I had nipple grafts on both so I do have some cotton sewn on until next Wednesday when the Dr takes it off but I am happy and I think I will like the finished result.

2 week post op Tomorrow

I am still recovering well. Still a little swollen but I have a lot of mobility. My 2nd post op appointment is tomorrow. Here is a before and after picture I took the day before surgery and the other day
Nashville Plastic Surgeon