37years Old, 34A, 133lbs, 5'4, 2 Kids 1 Breast Fed 535 Cc Silicone High Profile Under Muscle - Munster, IN

I I've been wanting to do this FOREVER! But with...

I I've been wanting to do this FOREVER! But with kids and everything, I put it off. I've always been small, barely filling a 34A. When I breast fed my 2nd child I got to a B but then when I lost the baby weight, and stopped breastfeeding they deflated back down to barely an A????. In August I went for my consultation with Dr.Robert Frank and from the start felt very comfortable with him and long me a lot of his work. My friend had a tummy tuck with him and it turned out amazing, so I chose to go with him. He and his staff were so friendly answering all my questions and emails, even on Sunday's when they're not in! I tried in the sizers and really liked how the 500cc looked on me and decided to go with it but then was informed that the manufacturer wasn't making that size anymore and had to choose from a 480 or a 535. I went with a 535 since it was only a little more that what I originally chose and didn't want to do this and come out too small. He stated this was a good choice since the 480 would have been a little narrow for my BWD. I had no idea there was so much science behind this. Lol. He chose a high profile. I'm going for my 2nd visit on10/7... because I want to try on sizers again and ask all the questions I've come up with since I last seen him. I want a full C or a small D with a natural transition from chest to implant and a natural closer cleavage. What do you think? 535 to big for me?

Wish Boobs

I got some of these off of here! These girls look great and used moderate plus profile, I believe... thinking of going to that profile instead...

Nervous and excited

So I find myself thinking about boobs and everything that could go right or wrong with them. I look at endless pics and profiles and am so confused as to what to do. Good thing is that since I've been obsessing, I've came up with a list a questions to ask my PS at our next appointment. I cant believe I didn't do more research before my first consultation. I didn't realize the science behind breast augmentation. lol Nevertheless, I am more than confident that after my visit , he will shed more light on my concerns, answer all my questions and help me pick the best fit implant for me. Can't wait to chat with him so I can stop obsessing. October 7th can't come soon enough. I would email his staff, but the list I have requires a face to face ???? 38 days until my procedure eeek????

More wish boobs

I like all of these????

Boobs I don't like

I don't like the lack of upper pole fullness, they look like balls in her chest, I am concerned about this because we have a similar build in her pre-op

Changed the size.

So I went yesterday to see my PS and decided to go down to 450 cc natrelle high profile round silicone! My decision was based on the fact that going with the larger implant posed an possible earlier revision due to bottoming out. I really like the way the 450 sizers looked on me as well. I feel so much better and confident in my decision after spending time talking to my PS and asking all the questions I had. He answered them all and we both felt that my decision was a good one! 30 days and counting! I got all my prescriptions and am ready for this! Here are some pics with me with the sizers. 450 on my right and 550 on the left.

Pics with sizers

Having anxiety I didn't go big enough! :/

OMG ???? lord help me! Major boob greed everyone! I really want to email my PS and tell him to go to 475 cc yikes! Why am I feeling this way?? I believe I chose the best choice, given my narrow BWD of 12. The 450cc has a base diameter of 12.4 and the 475 has a 12.6. My PS said they would both work. But I guess I'm so fearful of complications and want to make the best choice that is safe for me.. I just don't want to still be small after paying 6500$ Help!

3 weeks to go!

Eek I'm so excited and nervous and scared at the same time. I've decided to stay with the 450's. I believe I will be truly happy with them. Just patiently waiting for November 8th now
Munster Plastic Surgeon

So far, I love him and his staff! They are very helpful and kind. I will be updating as I go through my journey!