21 Year Old with Extra Fat Under Chin

I got my injections Tuesday the 27th. Got to be...

I got my injections Tuesday the 27th. Got to be honest it feels pretty weird! But I'm really excited to see any results. It's rare that someone sees great results after only one session. I'm thinking I'm looking at two! The injections aren't totally bad. Just pinches and then it gets uncomfortable cause it feels odd. I'm completely numb right now apparently I stay numb for a few weeks. Also completely swollen so my double chin is like x3 bigger so I suggest you do this on Friday after work or something cause it looks like you got fat over night hahaha it apparently will only be like that for a few days.

Month and a half in

Okay so this was about a month ago! Usually you don't see results first round in injections but I think I see some :)
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

My plastic surgeon Dr. Glatt I go to is wonderful! He did my breast augmentation and everything went so so great! My injections went well! He was very nice and answered all my questions and explained what he was going to do before he did anything. I always keep coming back. The staff is wonderful too!