I originally went to Dr. Rafizadeh to inquire...

I originally went to Dr. Rafizadeh to inquire about a tummy tuck back in 1998. I was determined to have a flat abdomen as a gift for my 40th birthday. My sister had gone to him a few years earlier when she decided to have reconstructive surgery on a breast that was removed due to breast cancer She loved his work and the way he interacted with her keeping her calm through the entire procedure and his work was really wonderful. While discussing my surgery prior to the ab tuck, I had also decided to also get my eyelids done to remove excess skin. I had the procedure in the hospital, which is the safest way to go. His office staff was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. The end result was really great for both my abs and eyes. As time passed and I continued to age with time, I was losing fat in my face cheeks, which made me look older, sickly and very gaunt. High cheekbones and the genetics of my mom. So I had Dr. Rafizadeh inject my cheeks with Radiesse, and could not be more pleased with the outcome. An instant 5 years taken off my face. Fast forward another 10 years, and at the age of 54 decided to have a lower facelift to take care of my saggy jowls. Again, a true success. So natural looking that it made me look so much better, but without being so obvious that friends would question it. That's a great surgeon!! In a year I will be going back to Dr. Rafizadeh to have a neck lift and some liposuction on my hip area. I'm so happy that I am fortunate enough to celebrate birthdays, I exercise and take care of myself. But there are things that one has no control over when it comes to mother nature. That's where I am so thankful and grateful that I have such a talented, compassionate and caring surgeon who always makes me feel even better when each surgery is done. I see some stars in Hollywood magazines and can't understand where these people go to have their work done. Scary! They need to go to Dr. Rafizadeh in Morristown, NJ! He's absolutely wonderful!
Morristown Plastic Surgeon