Best Decision I Ever Made! Morristown, NJ

I have had excellent results with Dr.Racanelli and...

I have had excellent results with Dr.Racanelli and plan on continuing with his services! Highly recommended.
Initially my visits with Dr.Racanelli were for Botox. I loved my results and really appreciated the way he scheduled 2 week follow up appointments to make sure you were completely satisfied with the outcome. He would touch up spots if necessary and you would be able to see before pictures that showcased the dramatic difference after treatment. I guess it's easy to forget what your forehead used to look like! Soon after that I decided to consult the doctor regarding a breast augmentation. I always thought about it but was never confident about making a decision.
I was already completely comfortable with Dr. Racanelli's abilities and loved his approach and the fact that he believed if I wasn't happy or looking good then neither was he. That being said I scheduled my appointment and surgery with his super friendly and helpful staff. The girls even recognized my name which made me feel special and a priority. I told the doctor about my insecurities and fears regarding my breasts and surgery to which he put my mind at ease. He explained the process of surgery and everything to expect before, during and after. He also set realistic outcomes so there were no issues of disappointment. There was no bringing in pictures of other women's breasts and saying that's what I wanted, he promised my results would be my own and they would be great! I enjoyed the transparency he had into his practice.
Needless to say I am beyond satisfied with my breast augmentation. They are PERFECT. Not that there was much of a lack of confidence before but the doctor really helped change me for the better. Clothes just look great, I feel more beautiful and I definitely have more of a pep in my step. It's funny that something you didn't realize you needed could make such an impact on your life and happiness. So thanks Dr. Racanelli! You're the best :)

Happy patient update

Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Racanelli is an excellent practitioner. He really listens to your needs. He is thorough, knowledgable, personable and an expert in his field. I felt completely at ease with him doing my procedures. I am beyond satisfied with my results and would recommend him to anybody looking for a guaranteed wonderful surgical experience.