21 Years Old, 5', 100 Lbs, Natrelle 360 cc Under Muscle - Montreal, QC

Hi, I am going to get my boobs done in 5 nights. I...

Hi,
I am going to get my boobs done in 5 nights. I hope the result will be good, I am quite nervous. The surgeon will decide on the table if he put 320cc or 360cc. I am hoping for the biggest, but I trust him to choose what looks the best. I want something proportionate and natural looking.
P.S. Sorry for my english

Simulation

Hi,
This is how they are supposed to look after the surgery if he is able to put the 360 cc ones. I wish they are going to be a little bit closer to each other and I hope that they will be more symmetrical, but I like the overall look. I am a bit worried that one look lower than the other.
What do you think?
Thank you!

All I want for Christmas!

Hi,
Only 3 nights left to my surgery! I am starting to get a little more anxious. This is a picture of what I wish to get. Hopefully everything will went well.

Only 2 nights left!

In action 2 days before the surgery
0:17
Hi,
I saw a girl posting a video of hers before the breast augmentation and I found that it shows better how much breast tissues there is than a simple picture does. So I did one for you. Hope it is helpful!

Tomorrow is the day!

Hi,
Today was my last exam of university for this session and tomorrow it is my surgery day (exciting stuffs!). Tonight and tomorrow morning I have to wash myself with Dexedin and take Apo-cephalex (antibiotics). I also need to stop eating and drinking at 2am because my operation is at 2pm (hopefully I will be sleeping at that time). Before the surgery, I also need to take Ondansetron (it is like a Gravol but stronger). Finally, I have hydromorphone in case I am in pain after, but I read that it is 5 times stronger than morphine and that the effect is comparable to what heroin does, so I do not plan to take them.
My plan for tonight is kind a sad, I have to finish a homework and workout loads because I won't be able to do so after. Anyway, I am quite anxious, but I fully trust my surgeon.
Have a nice day and good luck if you are going through the same process soon! :)

Today is the day!

So happy to say goodbye to my sad little boobies!

Hello from the other side!

Hi,
My surgery went so well! At the moment, I just feel like I did a lot of chest at the gym! Dr. Papanastasiou and his team are just so amazing! I am so happy I choose to go there!
+ He has been able to put the 360 cc ones!
At the moment, everything is perfect! I can not wait to see the progress!

4 nights later

Here's a little update :
1 day post-op : I went to the clinic for my first post-appointment by myself. It was really quick, the nurse only took off my bandages. I was more sore than the day of the surgery and I was unable to do so many things. Luckily, my half-bother came and took very good care of me.
2 days post-op : I went back home (5 hours drive) with strangers (Amigo Express). It was ok, but there was a kid in the car that did not stop kicking my seat and it was hurting me each times.
Nothing special to say for the third day..
4 days post-op (today) : I have been able to take a shower and was my hair by myself this morning!
N.B. I did not took any painkillers. I did not feel like I need it even when I felt a little bit of pain, it was nerver to bad. Also, I sleep very well!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them! I would be more than happy to answer them if I can.
Have a nice day, I wish you everything you desire (new boobs?) and even more! Happy holidays! :)

Loving the results so far!

Hi,
I hope you had a nice Christmas. I had an amazing one! The recovery is so easy for me. Since yesterday, I do not feel sore at all. I have been able to have soft sex and to drive. I do most of the things by myself. I love the results so far. I just wish they were a little bigger, but that was the biggest I could get. The only thing I find hard is being inactive. I can not wait to go to the gym. If I listen to myself I would go for sure.
Have nice holidays! :)

Thinking of a second BA! :(

Hi,
I am so disapointed with the size and they are still swollen. I know he put the bigest he could and I love the natural results (they already look like they were mine), but I am seriously thinking of a second breast augmentation.. I would like them to be much bigger.. :(
I hope you had nice holidays, have a good day!

Second BA?

What do you think?

Nipples problem?

Hi, I am still not in peace with the size and since 2-3 days I have a "problem" with my nipples.. They are always out and they are larger and longer than usual.. I hate that! :( Did anyone else experience that?
Thank you in advance, have a nice day!

Second post-op appointment

Hi,
Today was my second post-op appointment and I have to say again that Dr. Papanastasiou and his team are the very best! I could not be happier with my choice of surgeon! I have been told that everything is going well so that makes me happy too.
He also told me that I should not go bigger as many people said, so I will listen to him because I fully trust him.
In terms of scarring, I received silicone gel to put twice a day on my scars, but they told me that my they were looking great. Tomorrow I will buy vitamin E because I read that it helps the scarring process. Do you have any tips about taking care of that? I would love to have some!
P.S. My boobs are still like twins, they look a bit different on this picture just because of the lighting and my posture. Sorry about that. I posted it anyway, because I have been ask to put more picture.

About one month post-op!

Hi,
It is a few days after my one month post-op anniversary! I am so happy because I can now exercise! I went shopping for bra and I am now 32 DD. I still wish they were bigger, but I love them anyway. Here is a picture of them in ''clothes'' to change a little bit..
Thank you, have a nice day! :)

Full body shot for proportion

Hi, I have been asked to put full body shot. I am not really comfortable with that, but I understand some of you want to see the proportion. So here is one! I hope it helps! I went shopping to Lululemon and I am a size to except for the bra where I am 6 or a 32 cc. Thank you, have a nice day! :)
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

All I have to say is that I feel like I chose the very best! Dr. Papanastasiou and his team are gold! If you choose them, you will not be disappointed!