Waited 7 Years to Find a Doctor Who Could Revise My Nose. Found the Best in Dr. Davis. - Miramar Beach, FL

I had a primary rhino in 2007 with a well-known...

I had a primary rhino in 2007 with a well-known doctor in LA who was very charismatic and empathetic but actually didn't have a lot of experience in achieving my specific goals, which involved *adding* to my nose rather than taking away. I learned the hard way that the vast majority of doctors are good at taking away, but are not good at adding.

I wanted a longer, more pointed, more masculine nose, and instead I got an even-more-rounded, asymmetrical nose than I started with. After my disappointing results I visited several doctors over the intervening years, and all of them said it was just too risky to try to achieve my original result and that I should just be content. So I gave up on my hopes, until I happened to come across Dr. Davis' website, after searching for doctors who were experts in alar rim grafts. It took me a couple years to actually visit Dr. Davis for a consult, and this time I didn't make the same mistake I did before. I determined that I would never go under the knife again unless the doctor I worked with could actually SHOW me *multiple* before and after pictures of people with the same issues, goals, and successful results. For the first time I found this with Dr. Davis. I also found a doctor who didn't oversell himself, was confident but did not brag or demean other doctors, and was not overly self-promotional. I realized that if you find someone who is truly the best, they don't need to sell themself or put other doctors down. Their work will speak for itself. I also found a doctor who was willing to go through my exhaustive list of due diligence questions. I am an investment analyst for a living, and I brought a list of quantitative questions about every risk imagineable, and unlike most doctors who have egos that get in the way of hard questions and who refuse to take the time to answer them, Dr. Davis went through them all with me and did not appear to sugarcoat the risk and reward potential I faced. As a result, I decided to go forward with the surgery. I am now about two weeks post. I could immediately see an improvement over my original nose and first rhinoplasty, and am looking forward to how much better this will get after all the swelling is down. As Dr. Davis says, much of the result is left in the patient's hands. He can give a good foundation, but following or not following the recovery protocol can both add, or significantly detract from the potential result. It's extremely hard for me not to be exercising for 5-6 weeks, as I am a competitive athlete, but a good lifetime result is worth the sacrifice.

If you want the best in the world, I encourage you to go to Dr. Davis.

Before and 3 weeks after

Pictures added

People have requested pictures of the scars. See here.
Pembroke Pines Facial Plastic Surgeon