3rd Times a Charm? Michigan, MI

I'm 34 yrs old. 5'7" and 135lbs. I had a mommy...

I'm 34 yrs old. 5'7" and 135lbs. I had a mommy makeover in March of 2013, u can read my story in the mommy makeover reviews. In September on 2013 I had my first revision on my breasts and scar revision on my TT scar. The revision corrected some issues, but also created new ones...

I am now searching for a new ps hoping to have the beautiful results I long for.
I had my first consult a couple of days ago. PS told me that I should have had a lift done along with my original augmentation. My first ps did tell me I was "border-line" in need of a lift, but I was scared of the scarring and he assured me I would have good results without it, so opted out. I'm not sure my ps ever really listened to me and understood what my expectations were. So here I am, over a year later, two surgeries later, and still unhappy :0(

So, this first consultation tells me that I need a lift. I'm hoping to have a benili lift as to have minimal scarring. And I will also have a aereola reduction. Searching for the perfect ps!

I just wanna feel confident.

Today I wore a strapless dress to work. I had to wear a strapless bra too because my nipples point in crazy directions and I have zero cleavage without a bra. I'm so tired of not feeling comfortable in my own skin! I took that miserable strapless bra off when I got home from work and looked in the mirror... The difference in shape and size was embarrassing! I can't wait till I find the right surgeon to fix me :0(